Hello Everyone!

• Thread starter SirMicksalot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SirMicksalot

SirMicksalot

Hi everyone!

Just thought I'd pop in and say high :)

I've been a novice grower for about 25 years. About 3 years ago I built a 10'x4'x10' grow room and for that time I have grown mostly autoflowers. My two most recent were Alien vs Triangle F2 and 3 Bears OG, both from Mephisto genetics. Of the two the 3 BOG is my favorite. It's a total calming effect and zero anxiety or bugginess. I really like the fruity terpine profile of the AVT, and the rock hard sticky nugs, but it does make me anxious so I doubt I'll grow it again.

Of all the autos I've grow I would say Dinafmen Critical Plus 2.0 and Mephisto 3 BOG reign supreme. My favorite smoking effect from any strain so far was RQS Sour Diesel photo-period feminized.

Which brings me to a question..I am about to start my next grow and would like to be wrapped up my Christmas. Today is Sept 4. I usually do autos but I'm open to anything really. I have plenty of light and growing experience. I usually buy directly from Mephisto or Seedsman and have had good experiences with both. I currently have a few freebie seeds in my stash, RQS Amnesia Haze, Seedsman Jack Herer, and quite a few 3BOG and Avt from Mephisto...but I am considering placing an order with seedsman. Their White Widow auto looks interesting...I dunno..

I'd like to grow something that is a super relaxing smoke with great flavor and smell. The 75 days of seed to harvest with autos is mighty tempting but I do have a little extra time to play with..

Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated :cool::cool:

Alien Vs Triangle 9 weeks from seed.
Avt 9 weeksjpg

3BOG at 9 weeks from seed.
Hello everyone 2

SirMicksalot

SirMicksalot

what ratio THC:CBD are you looking for?

I don't know to tell you the truth. Kind of a relaxed feeling as opposed to something that feels racy. Not too couch-lock but just an overall relaxed happy feeling. I hope that makes sense?

kenny28

kenny28

Welcome to the farm... and I cant help but read your posts in rabsys voice haha nice one for that

Top Bottom