Hello Eveyone

• Thread starter DrFever
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrFever

DrFever

Hey guys well i back and here to stay hope every ones grows are healthy

some girls i got going presently cherry pie x pck and digiberry ( blue berry strain )
its kind of ironic but way ICM has headed for shit its time to part ways some good people on there but management is terrible

So here are my girls first up is forced flowered cherry pie x pck second is BDB blue digi Berry strain she is one amazing girl already 36 x 36 wide , have few more also making seeds outdoor this girl has a true BB terp profile and appears to be older then DJ's BB
next up is Cheery pie x pck placed in ground round 26th of may and one i forced flowered this girls are only rain water fed ..
I forced flowered one to make sure it can take it to the end with out and def and the other one that is 6 feet tall and wide already she is going to be monster
IMG2054
IMG2055
IMG2049

Enjoy

P

Pendleton

Fever, you have got that right. I got banned for mentioning Oly Fish Compost after Payaso's "no meat discussion" rule.

organix4207

organix4207

Fever, you have got that right. I got banned for mentioning Oly Fish Compost after Payaso's "no meat discussion" rule.
What's up with that ???
No meat wtf lol
so would I be banned for talking about blood meal or bone meal?
Strange but hey welcome to the farm !!! where you can talk about meat and other things

P

Pendleton

It was just insane. Typical. I miss the IC of the past, but I suspect even then it only was great because of all the overgrow refuges.

Top Bottom