Hello farm and thank you!

• Thread starter G8tfulgrdens
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G8tfulgrdens

G8tfulgrdens

I'm excited to be here on the farm and have access to all the amazing and respected opinions. I've been growing for 17 years and cannabis has had a massive impact in my life in a positive way.

At 18 years old i fell off a 40' cliff in the bob marshall wilderness in northern Montana and destroyed my body. I broke my back, compound fractured every bone in my right arm, elbow, wrist and shoulder. I had to hike back up and out being a matter of life or death and make the 5 hour drive 100 miles out on the nasty dirt logging roads to civilization. I count my blessing daily that I'm alive and well, I'm an extremely grateful person because of this. I've spent a decade plus in pain, rehab, chirobackwreckers, massage therapist, doctors, pharmacies and on on.

The one constant in all of this has been the relief i get from cannabis, specifically certain strains that help me sleep or be in one position longer than a hour. I no longer jump through the hoops or take part in big pharma, and couldn't be happier. I've since decided i want to help as many people as possible achieve a easier, manageable life thru cannabis.

I started in Montana in 1996 with the grow bible, bag seeds, some horse and chicken manure, perlite and a bunch black gold. Since then I've ran every fancy gadget, hydro, soil, nutriuents lines, lights, indoor, greenhouse and outdoor thing i could afford. Throughout the years i learned some things i love and hate and found what works for me but always learning and love advice. I kept wasting my time and money on horrible genetics over and over until i simply stopped buying from seed banks and gave up for years.

Then came along a batch of clones from a close friend. I grew these out and one was by far above and beyond the rest. This great cut was Flight by Exotic Genetixs which my friend or i had never had the pleasure of running before. Then the research came and i was lead to a few places and ultimatley here to the farm. I've spent last 5-6 months preparing to add EX gear to the garden with some horrible luck but that's another story..lol. Sorry for the book, i just started some exotic fighter and will be documenting here as well. Love the vibe on this site, music, people ,animals, kids, the seasons, nature and Sweet Cannabis.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming šŸŒ±
Supporter
rock on with the Exotic Gear, have a bunch going right now....:cigar:

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
What a story! You're lucky you made it out of there alive. We're very glad to have you here at the farm. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom