Hello Farm! First Time UnderCurrent Grower

• Thread starter StinkyPete
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

StinkyPete

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Farmers! I have been a lurking reader on this wonderful site for the past month.:bong2: I am about 1 week away from starting my first legal medical grow. I just wanted to say that the amount and quality of knowledge contained in this site is truly amazing. It is incredible how willing everyone is to share their trials and tribulations. I have learned sooo much from everyone who contributes to the Farm. But I do have to give mad props to JACKMAYOFFER. His attention to detail is second to none, and the wealth of information he is supplying with his Under Current grow is invaluable. Without the inspiration and information from his threads and many others, I surely would not be taking on this grow. Thanks for the help farmers!

I will be starting a journal very soon to ask questions and keep everyone updated as well. I'm going to be running the 4XXL 13g Under Current on 40in centers. Along with 5k bare burning vertical and 2 tons of a/c. I will be using CO2 in a completely sealed 8x11x8 room. Hopefully we will see some good results with this.

Heres the Layout

. . O
.. X X
.O O O
.. X X
. . O

Thanks again to everyone who makes this site possible, with out it I would be clueless and hopeless!

Stinky

C

CAPO

Welcome to The Farm Pete!
Looking forward to your vert grow.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome peter (how did you get stinky)

Welcome to the farm, looking forward to your grow, Good Luck

mal

S

StinkyPete

Premium Member
Supporter
Finally Its HERE!

First I want to apologize for not having pictures yet, they will be on in a few days when everything is up and running. But I was lucky enough to receive my 4XXL from the ups truck yesterday. All I can say is WOW! 3 gallon buckets, centered lids, 3in pvc, and a slightly altered recirculation design; the UCXXL13 is a class act! I will get pics up soon and post in the journal or hydro section.

Thanks for the interest guys and gals, i'll try to put on a good show for ya! Catwoman, you can guarantee I always smell like some straight dank.

-Stinky

Latest posts

Top Bottom