Hello Farm from Hydrone, ShangHai factory.

• Thread starter Hydrone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Right on the edge of being spam bro so be forwarned...

Hydrone

Hydrone

Right on the edge of being spam bro so be forwarned...

TEXAS Kid! it’s an honor to have you here! We all look up to you very much. Terms and conditions read not here to sell just to contribute information:)

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I'm flattered....

Cool beans, get to gettin...and if want to hawk some gear, you can check with admin for a sponsered ad or forum,,its all good

washburn4life

washburn4life

So what makes Chinese products superior to made in USA or Canada Products?

I fuck'n hate cheep products

lets talk coil n' cap ballest I love the Xtrasuns but they are a little too spendy at $160 compared to the SG lites @ $99 what do you got

Hydrone

Hydrone

So what makes Chinese products superior to made in USA or Canada Products?

I fuck'n hate cheep products

lets talk coil n' cap ballest I love the Xtrasuns but they are a little too spendy at $160 compared to the SG lites @ $99 what do you got

WE make everything, you probably have multiple somethings in your house from our factory. i can’t image the USA or Canada make ballast that much better not to mention lots of parts inside “USA ballast” are made in China. It’s true lots of bad quality parts get stuck into ballast and sent all over the world from china, but it’s a fucken free for all over here. Cutting corners on big deals is how lots of ppl make their first million.
Heavy is better when it comes to old coil ballast.
160 is pricey, the manufacture cost of building is less than 30% of the retail price.
Singapore doesn’t have any factories that i know of, probably all subcontracted by them and then made in China.
What do we got? We got it all, we can make anything from sheet metal, plastic, bulbs, ballast, inline fans, reflectors, trimmers, nutes were the second largest factory in China. If i had to where were more superior would be productivity, we have all the materials, we have the factories, we have the workers, we bring affordable lights and gear to farmers globally.:cigar:

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I've spent alot of time in Singapore...no factories there that I know of either...to damn crowded and real estate is at such a premium.....I was in Beijing and the Handan providence when I was workin in a different industry doing huge durable goods sales and product developement....Spent alot of time in Taiwan in Tia chung, Taipei, and Kao Hsiung reverse engineering some really big gear for the wood/timber processing industry....Loved it runnin around Southeast Asia

Hydrone

Hydrone

I've spent alot of time in Singapore...no factories there that I know of either...to damn crowded and real estate is at such a premium.....I was in Beijing and the Handan providence when I was workin in a different industry doing huge durable goods sales and product developement....Spent alot of time in Taiwan in Tia chung, Taipei, and Kao Hsiung reverse engineering some really big gear for the wood/timber processing industry....Loved it runnin around Southeast Asia
is there anything you don’t know dude!?! you are a fucken cannabis soldier, we might have met somewhere along the line, i was in taiwan in the 90’s. Are you in the hydro industry?

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
The 90's till early 2000's was when I was bouncin around SE Asia religiously....I was workin with much bigger gear, workin with large cast iron foundries on patterns and heavy pours(10,000 lb single pours) as well as some huge hydraulic plants in Handan for rams...I also made a large line of gear as well reversed an entire product line over there in a 30 day marathon engineering fest evry couple months...I used to sell and rep a line that started around $300k and went up from there, single unit would take up 6 or so 40 footers for shipment..it utilized huge cast iron components so I was chasin the bigger better deal all over with different families foundry facilities...Singapore was my home base and then I travel to factories in the jungles day in and day out

Wish I could get back over there some day, loved that region of the world..

ttystikk

ttystikk

I am developing new equipment for indoor gardening. How could I work with your company?

Top Bottom