Hello farmers, BKG is here!!

• Thread starter bkgmitts
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bkgmitts

Hello all I'd like to introduce myself
The call me BKG and I grow 100% organic meds for the good ppl of Texas...
I'm currently growin White Berry, Jacks Cleaner 2, Void2, Phatt Fruity, OG Kush, and Pineapple Express.. will get up pics when I can!

D

de cane

I love your organic buds bra!
can´t wait for some nice threads from your side.
:character0113:
and welcome to the farm!

B

bkgmitts

I do what I can !!! I kinda like this place, I start an ongoing thread when I'm not a trial member anymore

L

Lucy Diamond

Hey BKG...I'm growing the White Berry right now myself.Did you get the purple pheno by chance?I got 3 green,sweet smelling ladies(looks very much like your pic) and one that turned completely purple,looks like she has been dipped in sugar and smells freakin' amazing.I have two clones in flower now with about 1 week left.Will try and get a pic taken within the next few days.

Looking forward to seeing how yours finish up!

B

bkgmitts

Hey BKG...I'm growing the White Berry right now myself.Did you get the purple pheno by chance?I got 3 green,sweet smelling ladies(looks very much like your pic) and one that turned completely purple,looks like she has been dipped in sugar and smells freakin' amazing.I have two clones in flower now with about 1 week left.Will try and get a pic taken within the next few days.

Looking forward to seeing how yours finish up!

I don't see any purps on her anywhere. Not even fade on the leafs, so my guess is this girl is all green. I'm glad you weren't disappointed in the phenos you got, I don't know how I feel bout this whiteberry yet but I haven't smoked it yet either..
Got any pics of that purple pheno?

L

Lucy Diamond

White Berry Pics-Purple Pheno

Here are a few pics of my White Berry Purple Pheno as promised.Day 53...she is coming down in 2 days and smells delightful!

Smoke-wise,she looks and tastes lovely....not super potent though,but not weak either.A good early evening smoke,as one gears up for the heavy hitters later!I plan to keep her around for at least a few more runs.

IMG WB
IMG WB2
IMG WB3
B

bkgmitts

Those are some beautiful buds LucyD.. I had to pull mine a little early do to space probs, but it was turning a lovely shade of maroon.. I hope I can let the clone finish longer..

Top Bottom