hello farmers! got a question for hash lovers

• Thread starter dr.oil
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dr.oil

thanks for checking in fellow farmers. i am in SoCal and have been a grower for 7 years. just make it to the west coast tho. i had been growing a White Widow but i am on to blue dream since i have been here. WW didn't make the trip west. hope to share my knowledge and gain even more with the folks here on this site.
I have been smoking a lot of amber oil or BHO or whatever since arriving. i have a titanium bell or whatever it is called and i don't like it for regular use. any one have any other ideas that can let me enjoy my oil?
pics of my methods to come!

pollenchucker

pollenchucker

before the iso is completely evaporates so it will soak in, dip nice buds in the oil. then you'll need to wait a day or three while they finish drying out.... but it's a nice way to deal with the oil. a tiny lil nug will go around a 5 person circle 3 or 4 times (at least!)

have fun

D

dr.oil

caviar is what i have heard that called. i have heard of ounces going for 1200. 20 grams bud, 8 grams oil. I have tried it but i like to purge my a lot so its not for me. while in boulder a month or so ago i ran across a unique oil device. have you ever seen it or heard about one? you would know right off if you had. thanks for the reply

Latest posts

Top Bottom