Hello farmers, new SOG guy in town,just sayin whats up

• Thread starter ganjaluva2009
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

ganjaluva2009

Hows it going fellow farmers??just wanted to introduce myself, as i should, being new to the farm. Belong to some others grow sites, but always wanted to be on here too, so i finally did....

Been growin for a while...mostly dirt grows under two 400s'...made the change to hydro about 7 months back and havent looked back...i love it...i love cannabis...i love smokin it:rollj: I love growing...its my passion...

Little bit about my lab....I rock a 3 tray(2'x3'), perpetual SOG ebb'n flow table...with a 1000hps, pumpin the lumens....all plants from clone...clone in bubble cloner and rockwool...Moving more towards 100% coning in rockwool in the very near future...experimenting now...Keep my mothers under 400w mhs and use the 'fo hunnys for veg also.

Strains we be rockin:
chocolate kush
sour diesel
great white(greenhouse)
kaya 47(advanced)
afghan kush(W.O.S.)
jackberry-both green and purp phenos(sannies)
jack herer(greenhouse)

(the kaya, the jackberry and the afghan were all gifts from my homie Gudkarma..again..thanks bro...)

so thats the selection...wanna do a journal to let peeps see it in action, but dont know if my low post numbers will scare people off...what do u guys think...if i do it, they will come???haha..anyway...thats a little about me...and hope to meet some gud people on this site...peace...Ganja

Papa

Papa

Supporter
welcome to the farm ganjaluva200!

if you do the journal . . . they will come. hehe

'great to have you here!

Papa

G

ganjaluva2009

thanks papa..great to be here...and will be doing the journal in the near future...ganja

G

gudkarma

as usual LIAR telling lies about the lies he tells.

this dude is a fraud, a cut ganker, a seed thief, and general con artist.

be warned.

Latest posts

Top Bottom