Hello Farmers

• Thread starter Buddy Reaper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Buddy Reaper

Hello farmers, been reading here for a long time & thought it was time i joined in the fun.
Many of you have already gained my respect through your forum threads & posts, very educational reading, like school should have been :D

Im new to growing weed but im sure i'll be successful with the help of the farm & all you good farmers.

At the moment i have 2 little cuts of unknown strain on the go & im expecting 4 more cuts in a few weeks, all will be grown indoors under 600w hps.
Cant post pics due to no cam atm, sorry.

J

Jalisco Kid

When I saw the the name I was glad, but if you are a new grower your not who I thought it was. Reaper is one of the top 5 growers that I have watched for a long time. That must be a heavy handle to carry. Suerte JK

B

Buddy Reaper

Hello eveyone, thanks for taking the time to welcome me to this wonderful community :smiley_joint:

When I saw the the name I was glad, but if you are a new grower your not who I thought it was. Reaper is one of the top 5 growers that I have watched for a long time. That must be a heavy handle to carry. Suerte JK

No im not who your thought i was JK, & no im no top grower at all lol, maybe one day.
Heavy handle, i dont know i have not tryed lifting it pmsfl.
Seriously, i will consider changing my name (handle) slightly & then pm all my buddys here informing them of the change.
Damn it, i liked that name ffs, anyone got any good ideas on a new name?

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff

I also thought he was the russian from overgrow, dam that guy was amazing :smiley_joint:

welcome to the farm mate

B

Buddy Reaper

Thank you Logic.

Sorry all about the mistaken identity, been right through my User CP & profile & it seems there is no way i can change my name / handle here so it seems im stuck with it, i will add a funky avatar as soon as i can to help you guys id me instantly.

S

seventysevens

Hello farmers, been reading here for a long time & thought it was time i joined in the fun.
Many of you have already gained my respect through your forum threads & posts, very educational reading, like school should have been :D

Im new to growing weed but im sure i'll be successful with the help of the farm & all you good farmers.

At the moment i have 2 little cuts of unknown strain on the go & im expecting 4 more cuts in a few weeks, all will be grown indoors under 600w hps.
Cant post pics due to no cam atm, sorry.

Welcome reaper///lots of knowledge here..and i mean a lot...lol...

B

Buddy Reaper

welcome to the farm brah:hi
..enjoi ur stay:)

Thanks darksideX, think i will be staying for life, just loves this site.

Thanks SeventySevens, knowledge, knowledge leads to wisdom, wisdom leads to power, power leads to success, success leads to a constant high :smiley_joint:

B

Buddy Reaper

Thanks TortureKill, yes i have the habit of standing out in a crowd, with any luck my ladies will make me famous :rock

J

Jalisco Kid

Reaper it is your choice but you picked a name of a living legend. I am sure logic could change that. Suerte JK

B

Buddy Reaper

Thanks Fruitloops, it's appreciated.

JK ok i will PM Logic right now & ask him for a new name but after today i dont want to hear anymore about this, how did this website allow me to use a name thats already in use?
JK i also tryed sending you a reply PM yesterday but i need more posts before i have that abillity.

G

G.F. Greens

welcome to the farm bro, enjoy your stay lots of good people and info around here. im sure you'll love it here.

B

Buddy Reaper

Thank you G.F. Greens, yes im also sure i will love it here, truth is i already do lol.
Ive seen your thread & i will subscribe & watch the complete show once i have sorted my user name, or not lol.
Feels a bit stupid about posting when i dont know if im keeping this name, should have it sorted today one way or the other.

B

Buddy Reaper

Logic thank you very much for changing my name / handle from Reaper to Buddy Reaper, now i can be a happy farmer without the confusion of having a shared name lol, much appreciate ;)

BR

Top Bottom