Hello Farmers!

• Thread starter S22
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

S22

Im new to posting online but i hope to show off some of my grows and maybe seek some opinions from the masses. i am a very open grower always willing to try new nutrients, techniques and practices to achieve the greatest and highest quality yield. i am a licensed medical grower in Canada.
Currently i have 3 years experience with the Cannabis plant and 1 year experience with a designated indoor garden, i am amazed by this marvelous plant every day as i learn more and more about Cannabis and Horticulture in general.

Pictures are of a Barneys Farm Sweet Tooth i grew out a few months ago, ths photos are from week 8.5 and i let them finish all the way untill the eleventh week, i am a strong believer of letting the cannabinoids ripen to a more medicinal effect and let most strains go past 10 weeks.
Some strains i have experience with are sweet tooth, chemo, mk-ultra, white widow, ice, m-39, and an amazing, priceless great white shark phenotype i have had for over a year now with no genetic variation.

PEACE OUT and GOOD GROWING :volcano: :character0180:

Sweettooth 8jpg
Sweettooth 8jpg
Top Bottom