hello farmers...

• Thread starter kashif
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kashif

kashif

hope everyones doing great and enjoying this great site....i have been registered here but never really posted anything...i have been getting information reading forums and all the great work all the farmers doing here is amazingg...originally i am from hamaliaz...living in states for past 15 years...well i guess i will get to know people here soon..take care and keep growing...

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Welcome Kashif. It is good to see new growers come to the farm. Looking forward to seeing what you grow and do.

kashif

kashif

hey thanks man...right now i am growing three strains from TGA subcool guys...plush berry, jelly bean and pendora box..i have 5 girls of each strain and almost 4 weeks into flowring...i have some pictures of these ladies which i will post soon..

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Welcome Brother Farmer. :toivo
This is the place for good info from pro's

Would love 2 see them pics

Mee Too

: Passing Bong :
..................................................... :animbong:

K

kes5480

Welcome to Thc Farmer!!!
I also would like to see ur pics man. Im really diggin subcools stuff(from what ive seen).
Im intrested in growing JillyBean and Jack The Ripper....figures both are sold out!!

Anyways u been here for a lil bit now so u know this site is great.
Glad to see u talkin with other members and getting involved instead of being one of the "lurkers" that only view and NEVER post.lol
Welcome
Kes

kashif

kashif

thanks everyone for the warm welcome..looking forward to make my growing skillz better in the company of all ya experienced growers...thanks

kashif

kashif

day 30 into flowring pendora box, plush berry, jelly bean

WP_000193_2_.jpg
WP_000195.jpg
jelly_bean.jpg
jelly_bean_3_.jpg

Top Bottom