Hello Farmers

• Thread starter MrBanjo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrBanjo

MrBanjo

Not totally new, but definitely not a pro :)

Been at it about ten years now. When I started I invested in doing everything the right way, good genetics, and good habits. Though through the years I started to get complacent, and admittedly a bit lazy. My genetics had been cloned to death, and wasn't producing anything worth while anymore.

I took a little over half a year off, and I'm ready to hop back on the horse. Scrapped most of my out dated gear and ordered new genetics from a place I'd had success with in the past, Attitudes bank.

I've only ever been a hobbyist, and intend to stay that path. My old 400w switchable with built in ballast, just runs way too hot and doesn't efficiently use power. Going to go with a seperate digital ballast, and upgrade to 600w.

No real questions, just wanted to say hello to everyone, and this seemed like a good place to start.

MrBanjo

MrBanjo

Thank you, and hello Outwest. Just checked out the log in your link, looks great man. Never done anything outdoors, but it looks like fun.

urbanfog

urbanfog

welcome_to_farm_T.jpg

MrBanjo

MrBanjo

Thank you Mayonnaise, Urbanfog, Canappa and Delae for the warm welcome. This place is great! Never been on a forum before, can't believe it took me so long.

I would like to do a giveaway, but don't know where on the forum to post it, preferably wherever gets the most traffic. I couldn't find anything in the rules about smoking apparatus though. I'd like to give away an american, hand-made 14mm slide. I could do one for flowers, or I could do a dome for concentrates. Any thoughts?

I was going to PM a mod, but couldn't figure out how.

ZONER

ZONER

Thank you Mayonnaise, Urbanfog, Canappa and Delae for the warm welcome. This place is great! Never been on a forum before, can't believe it took me so long.

I would like to do a giveaway, but don't know where on the forum to post it, preferably wherever gets the most traffic. I couldn't find anything in the rules about smoking apparatus though. I'd like to give away an american, hand-made 14mm slide. I could do one for flowers, or I could do a dome for concentrates. Any thoughts?

I was going to PM a mod, but couldn't figure out how.
Send a PM to Logic , he Da Man

MrBanjo

MrBanjo

Oh and Welcome ya farmer

Thanks ZONER, I will try and send him a PM if I can figure it out.

I'm still unsure of exactly what to give away, as I'm unsure of what most people around here are smoking.

Also, If smoking apparatus is frowned upon, I could do a nice pendant I guess?

ZONER

ZONER

Thanks ZONER, I will try and send him a PM if I can figure it out.

I'm still unsure of exactly what to give away, as I'm unsure of what most people around here are smoking.

Also, If smoking apparatus is frowned upon, I could do a nice pendant I guess?
On the top of the page you will see your name, next to it is an envelope .. Click on it and you choose " start a new conversation " put Logic in where it says participants.
Fill in the subject, then type your note to Logic then on the bottom click start conversation. Logic will get back to you and when he does you will see a red square near your envelope box sooner or later. Then open your mail and viola.

ZONER

ZONER

On the top of the page you will see your name, next to it is an envelope .. Click on it and you choose " start a new conversation " put Logic in where it says participants.
Fill in the subject, then type your note to Logic then on the bottom click start conversation. Logic will get back to you and when he does you will see a red square near your envelope box sooner or later. Then open your mail and viola.
Got any pics of your equipment that you make?

MrBanjo

MrBanjo

I was unsure, so before I saw this I successfully sent one to Seamaiden. If that doesn't work I'll send one to Logic. Thanks for your help, hopefully it's allowed.

MrBanjo

MrBanjo

Got any pics of your equipment that you make?

It's nothing too spectacular :)

I'm getting ready now to head out to the shop, I'll snag a couple pictures then. I'm not much of a photographer.

FLAgrown

FLAgrown

Hey man welcome, and thank you for my warm welcome. Much appreciated :)

MrBanjo

MrBanjo

Thanks FLAgrown and Ssteely! Thought I'd come back and deliver those pictures I promised

Edit:won't take my link, so if anyone is interested, here's the link to the album with photos of the proposed free slide.

http://mrbanjofarmer. imgur .com

Last edited:
FLAgrown

FLAgrown

Hmm it doesn't seem to be working, at least for me though. FLAgrown

Top Bottom