Hello Farmers!

• Thread starter DBGenetics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DBGenetics

DBGenetics

New to the site as of yesterday and I'm already hooked! Won my first two auctions at the bay, my fingers are crossed that everything goes through! This is going to be a long journey for me. I have been growing for around 7 years, and have dabbled in just about all subjects when it comes to this plant, besides having to actually pheno hunt myself. I've been lucky enough to have solid genetics around until about a year ago. So here I go. Can't wait to get into the other forums and share what I know on some of the subjects, and learn from any of you about stuff I don't know. Happy Farming Y'all!

way2green

way2green

New to the site as of yesterday and I'm already hooked! Won my first two auctions at the bay, my fingers are crossed that everything goes through! This is going to be a long journey for me. I have been growing for around 7 years, and have dabbled in just about all subjects when it comes to this plant, besides having to actually pheno hunt myself. I've been lucky enough to have solid genetics around until about a year ago. So here I go. Can't wait to get into the other forums and share what I know on some of the subjects, and learn from any of you about stuff I don't know. Happy Farming Y'all!

way2green

way2green

I feel you my man. I am new as well. I am really digging it so far!!!!

Top Bottom