Hello Farmers.

• Thread starter socaljoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
socaljoe

socaljoe

Hi everyone.

I've been doing a lot of reading and information gathering lately in preparation for spring. This forum has a lot of great content, so I figured I'd sign up.

I'm currently gearing up for a personal outdoor grow under the Southern California sunshine. This won't be my first go, but it has been a few years since I've had time to dedicate to a garden, that and I've got an itch that only a garden can scratch.

Anyway, that's enough from me. Hope to join in and post some grow pics in the coming months.

socaljoe

socaljoe

what u plan on using for your grow?? hehe im a talker
Well, I have a little garden area in the backyard with a shade cloth above. I'll be planting directly in the ground, luckily I have pretty good soil for this, low clay content with decent drainage. I'll probably be using Maxsea to fertilize as well as a bit of dolomite lime and worm castings along the way.

Haven't quite decided on genetics yet, though whatever I grow will be from seed. I have some goodies coming from Mr. Nice, so I'd really like to run some of that. I really need to make that decision soon. :sweating:

socaljoe

socaljoe

I've always loved getting my hands in the dirt, there's something relaxing and therapeutic about gardening.

iKharon

iKharon

Welcome! Be cool to see your setup. I'm starting/popping beans tmrw, vegging in 4x4 for about a month, then moving the girls of the bunch out to the greenhouse. They will be in 30 gal smart pots, Nectar soil #4 and nectar nutes. Will have me some trees! :) running a ton of tga gear and have a couple rooted cuttings of Pineapple Express from a buddy who brought it out of humboldt. Amazing plant! Anyways, good luck and happy growing bro

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

Welcome! Be cool to see your setup. I'm starting/popping beans tmrw, vegging in 4x4 for about a month, then moving the girls of the bunch out to the greenhouse. They will be in 30 gal smart pots, Nectar soil #4 and nectar nutes. Will have me some trees! :) running a ton of tga gear and have a couple rooted cuttings of Pineapple Express from a buddy who brought it out of humboldt. Amazing plant! Anyways, good luck and happy growing bro

holy cow 30g smart pots going to b the size great oaks

socaljoe

socaljoe

Thanks for the welcome guys.

I definitely hope to be sharing some progress pics. I don't plan to grow monsters, but would like to finish up with some 4-5' bushes. Don't think that should be difficult.:D

Top Bottom