Hello Farmers

• Thread starter MasterDsKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

IM BACK! This will be my year this year every year I have had problems with caterpillars right before harvest!!! I just have a few questions if anyone knows anything about picking the right strain to buy for my climate I live in Massachusetts and I want to grow TREES! (so no auto flowers unless I really have to I really don't like autos) Also, when do I know when to put them in the ground!

Thanks, Farmers for listening !!!
ANY COMMENTS WOULD BE GREAT AND MUCH APPRECIATED!

J

Joker9k

Best time for seeds middle to begining april clones starts of june but im an autoflower guy i know you say you dont like em but the xxL or superautos are the way to 5+ ozs outside no training monsters rock hard top to bottom but my fav photo for size Critical kush from Barney seeds guaranteed huge plant with monster buds im currently growing autos inside photos outside idk if thats backwards or not but who cares...my photo this year is Drunk Jorge (DUI X Jorges diamond.major indica mix here

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

Best time for seeds middle to begining april clones starts of june but im an autoflower guy i know you say you dont like em but the xxL or superautos are the way to 5+ ozs outside no training monsters rock hard top to bottom but my fav photo for size Critical kush from Barney seeds guaranteed huge plant with monster buds im currently growing autos inside photos outside idk if thats backwards or not but who cares...my photo this year is Drunk Jorge (DUI X Jorges di
Best time for seeds middle to begining april clones starts of june but im an autoflower guy i know you say you dont like em but the xxL or superautos are the way to 5+ ozs outside no training monsters rock hard top to bottom but my fav photo for size Critical kush from Barney seeds guaranteed huge plant with monster buds im currently growing autos inside photos outside idk if thats backwards or not but who cares...my photo this year is Drunk Jorge (DUI X Jorges diamond.major indica mix here
i thought some strains were better for different type of climates.

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

Bump i need to buy seeds today I’m doing so much research i was going to order pinewrap and UK cheese off BC Bud Depot but i heard some bad things about them...

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

Just saw another strain lsd by Bog it says it’s mold resistant and i looked up reviews and someone did a stress test and swears it did not herm

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I run 710 cheese. Was a freebie seed I got. I lucked out, and got a super bad azz pheno. Smells like stank gum socks you found under the bed after a month. Or better yet, feta cheese. Check that strain from 710 out. 9/10 in my book compared to darlins net and gg4 (OG clone only cut).

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

I run 710 cheese. Was a freebie seed I got. I lucked out, and got a super bad azz pheno. Smells like stank gum socks you found under the bed after a month. Or better yet, feta cheese. Check that strain from 710 out. 9/10 in my book compared to darlins net and gg4 (OG clone only cut).
Where did you buy em?

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

I need to know a good strain and a seed bank to buy it i might be over thinking it i mean I’ve liked the strains I’ve growed in the past but still i feel like genetics goes along way

NHWhites

NHWhites

I’m in mass as well. Look for something that finishes by the end of September through mid-October, likely indica dom or some other hybrid. I ran an OG and bag seed last year outdoor. Are you growing in a greenhouse or just outside? I would suggest covering them with plastic starting late September because it gets super humid and foggy every night. As far as catapillars, be diligent and hunt for those fuckers every day lol. Research ‘companion’ plants that cats don’t like to help keep them away

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

I’m in mass as well. Look for something that finishes by the end of September through mid-October, likely indica dom or some other hybrid. I ran an OG and bag seed last year outdoor. Are you growing in a greenhouse or just outside? I would suggest covering them with plastic starting late September because it gets super humid and foggy every night. As far as catapillars, be diligent and hunt for those fuckers every day lol. Research ‘companion’ plants that cats don’t like to help keep them away
what do you use to wrap your plants?

NHWhites

NHWhites

i use to put a tarp over them so when it rained it wouldnt get to wet.
I use a clear plastic, similar to what you’d use to wrap a greenhouse. Or pull them inside or under something at night

i was thinking chem cookies, LSD and faux OG.
I didn’t think cookies were good for outside growing but I could be wrong. Start the seeds soon if you’re trying to grow trees

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

I use a clear plastic, similar to what you’d use to wrap a greenhouse. Or pull them inside or under something at night

I didn’t think cookies were good for outside growing but I could be wrong. Start the seeds soon if you’re trying to grow trees
if you had to get strains from the shop here what would you get in your opinion

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

also im trying to get them in the first week of may

Top Bottom