Hello, Fellow Cultivators.

• Thread starter SmithsJunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ceveres

Ceveres

Glad you saved it, hate scares like that.. never used Azamax tho so idk. Thanks for the link. I'll peruse that tonight hehe

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

I'm in Norcal to bro. There's other ways to protect from the weather without going 40% shade, only reason I say this is I grew under 40 shade last year. Anyways nice work dude.

squiggly

squiggly

For all of the nerdy shit I ever got into here, when it came to growing--I always tried to keep it a simple as possible. Love the approach, keep killing it bro!

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

I'm in Norcal to bro. There's other ways to protect from the weather without going 40% shade, only reason I say this is I grew under 40 shade last year. Anyways nice work dude.

This was kind of an experiment. I didn't expect it to work out so well. A lot of people don't know that marijuana does well under partial shade. I didn't know.

I hope you didn't think I was coming off as snooty or defensive. I like feedback. It's amazing on a 'forum' how many people don't. Lol

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Hell yea.. I've been meaning to read through that Solo Cup challenge. Shoot me the link would ya? Lol I wanna try main lining one of my clones to see if they are too big or not, haven't tried it before

Check out the main-lining thread in Outdoor Grows. Its really good.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Oh, I firgot to ask. What are your ideas on hail protection? I'd like options.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

I wanted to get the new grow log thread up yesterday evening but I forgot how to get the pics down to uploadable size. Its been over a decade since I last had this problem. Bummer, I was hoping with all the tech advances they wouldn't need to be changed to website light.

Top Bottom