Hello Fellow Farmers!!! Allow Me To Introduce Myself.

• Thread starter JBones
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JBones

JBones

Hello brothers and sisters. Im a medical patient from Washington. Currently Im running a strain called Milf. Its White widow x Trainwreck. Looks very dank so far. Where Im growing Im battling cultural conditions all the time. In the winter time its too cold and summer is too hot. Last year I lost my beautiful Blue Dream that was almost finished. I also lost my original Girl Scout Cookies clone. When GSC first hit the scene clones in Seattle were going for $600. I also lost my Harlequin, super lemon haze, blueberry and cant remember the rest lol. They got so cold and just froze. So this year with limited funds I started building a modular shed like structure with plywood and 2x4's and insulation. Its a work in progress and hope to finish it up soon. I have lots of pictures to show my friends and welcome any kinda positive input they can offer. Im limited with power with only an extension cord from the house. Im running 1000 HPS with fan blower and carbon scrubber, In summer Im running a humidifier and winter Im running a de humidifier. Veg tent only has a 4ft 4 lamp T5. I look forward to making many new friends who share the same passion as I do that I can actually talk shop with. Pictures to follow.. Thanks for looking, JBones.

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Hey JBones. Welcome to the farm.

I am also in Washington and know full well the challenging conditions facing growers here in the PNW. If it's not the cold, it's the damp, or the PM, or the heat, or the mites, etc.

Sorry to hear you lost so many great strains. I just lost my Super Lemon Haze to mites this summer. It's a good thing there are so many fire cuts floating around this state.

That MILF sounds interesting. Looking forward to pics.

JBones

JBones

Hey JBones. Welcome to the farm.

I am also in Washington and know full well the challenging conditions facing growers here in the PNW. If it's not the cold, it's the damp, or the PM, or the heat, or the mites, etc.

Sorry to hear you lost so many great strains. I just lost my Super Lemon Haze to mites this summer. It's a good thing there are so many fire cuts floating around this state.

That MILF sounds interesting. Looking forward to pics.
Hey JackD!!! Thanks for the welcome. What makes it tough also is Im in an unisulated garage. I can always get more killer cuts thankfully. Im on east side, you?

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

I'm West.

Check out rigid insulation panels for quick insulation. You can even build a small cabinet with 2x2s for a frame, and use the panels to cover it. Easier to heat a smaller area rather than a whole garage.

Shamus

Shamus

jbones? is that you bro?? have u been around a while? or is your first account under this name??

JBones

JBones

Shamus this is a new account, @vtgirl Thank you thank you, @JackDupp I built a room its 5x8x8.

E

eldonknutson

Hello brothers and sisters. Im a medical patient from Washington. Currently Im running a strain called Milf. Its White widow x Trainwreck. Looks very dank so far. Where Im growing Im battling cultural conditions all the time. In the winter time its too cold and summer is too hot. Last year I lost my beautiful Blue Dream that was almost finished. I also lost my original Girl Scout Cookies clone. When GSC first hit the scene clones in Seattle were going for $600. I also lost my Harlequin, super lemon haze, blueberry and cant remember the rest lol. They got so cold and just froze. So this year with limited funds I started building a modular shed like structure with plywood and 2x4's and insulation. Its a work in progress and hope to finish it up soon. I have lots of pictures to show my friends and welcome any kinda positive input they can offer. Im limited with power with only an extension cord from the house. Im running 1000 HPS with fan blower and carbon scrubber, In summer Im running a humidifier and winter Im running a de humidifier. Veg tent only has a 4ft 4 lamp T5. I look forward to making many new friends who share the same passion as I do that I can actually talk shop with. Pictures to follow.. Thanks for looking, JBones.

E

eldonknutson

Wow that's a lot for one extension cordYou're going to burn down your wood shed there buddy But lots of luck anyway

JBones

JBones

Wow that's a lot for one extension cordYou're going to burn down your wood shed there buddy But lots of luck anyway
Yeah thanks for your concern. I have a thick ass extension chord and nothing ever gets hot as I do monitor. As long as I stay under 1350 joules Im good and no stress/overload to the chord or ballasts and I'm running well below that. I've grown this way for 3 yrs now.

Top Bottom