Hello fellow Farmers!!! i need advice

• Thread starter chillbudz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

chillbudz

Great pics trich king! i cant wait til my garden looks like that!

C

chillbudz

How much Epsom salt should i use per gallon? How you do pre charge your coco Tnelz?

Tnelz

Tnelz

How much Epsom salt should i use per gallon? How you do pre charge your coco Tnelz?
I don't care what kind of Coco it is. I put it into a five gallon bucket with holes in the bottom and rinse it in the bath tub. I let cold water run through the Coco for a while. No exact time just a while. When u think its enough let it go another couple minutes. Lol. I let it sit for an hour. No special reason just do. Then I add 200 ppms of whatever base nutrient I'm going to use and 3mls of cal mag to a gallon of water and pH to 5.8 and dump that through the Coco. I do that with three gallons. I do them each separately. I don't know why I just do Lol. That has worked for me very well. I'm sure others do it differently with great results it's just my way. But in saying that it has never failed me. My plants are always nice and healthy right out of the gate. First time in regular Coco I used an sensi line with additives and did real well. Tried heads method and it worked very well to. Always add Bennie teas weekly and drip clean with every feed as well. If your Epsom question was concerning heads method I use 1/2 tsp per gallon. For the record I have tried different pre charge methods but the one above is what I've settled on. Also after the first three of four feeds I only add Epsom once in a while. But never had a problem using it all the way through. You will get things dialed in so the plant will tell you when to stop or add. Good luck bro. Hope this helps and if u need me hit me up.

Tmb

Top Bottom