hello fellow farmers

• Thread starter sonoragold
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sonoragold

sonoragold

Brand new here ,,,will b posting soon my new rooms,,havent grown since the late 80"s,, im way up in the sierra mountains in CA...will be growing some old and some newer strains ..whatever i can find thats exceptional...first up will be my friends clone only strain of cotton candy bubba...stay tuned and peace..

sonoragold

sonoragold

Thx ..its my favorite....though i think im gonna run some cookies too....should be up in running by friday....

BeenBurned

BeenBurned

Welcome man... Look forward to pics.
Show us what u can do w/ that CCBK

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Brand new here ,,,will b posting soon my new rooms,,havent grown since the late 80"s,, im way up in the sierra mountains in CA...will be growing some old and some newer strains ..whatever i can find thats exceptional...first up will be my friends clone only strain of cotton candy bubba...stay tuned and peace..
Good morning and welcome to the farm! :) What's your elevation? I'm at 2,500', in a county north of you.

IndaVI

IndaVI

Sounds like you have a jump start with the good genetics... Good luck

sonoragold

sonoragold

Im at around 4500 feet...which is nice cause its easy to keep my temps under control...and yea i got a really good selection of killer genetics to choose from ..my friends up here grow some crazy strains..though getting a cut from them can b a challenge...

Oakster420

Oakster420

Man I'm at about 3,500ft right around that same area. It does help keep everything cool until winter gets here. Then it gets too cold for my room. Are you a medical grower? Good luck man

BudBongJovi

BudBongJovi

What kind of influence does elevation play in outdoor grows? I assume pressure and humidity could play a role?

sonoragold

sonoragold

Just got them last night...been working on it this morning...i got a bunch of mystery gsc cuts..lol..my buddy i got them from wont tell me what it is,,he is just telling me its pure fire,,we shall see..i also got some cotton candy bubba and a few phantom cookies...i have 2 setups..one is a hybred drip,,nft system...the other one is an organic 3.8 gallon pro pots....i use 4.....600 watt sunpulse bulbs in each room running splitters and a flip box so i only have 2....1000 watt ballast powering the whole thing..heres a few pics..

Last edited:
sonoragold

sonoragold

20140817 134427

Top Bottom