Hello fellow farmers

• Thread starter cseyrida
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cseyrida

Hey folks
well guess, best way to go is straight ahead.
Im new to growing hydro style, had several outdoor gardens (crazy neighbors:bandit and life are to blame, for being unable to see any survive to the end) currently, I am attempting to grow indoors aerophonics style. I Did alot of research and worked with-in my budget and came to a system I thought would work for me. My system consists of a stealth hydro 6 plant system, which I cloned creating two similar systems. I use rockwol medium, with hydroton rocks. My lightsource is a 400w HPS light,with 2 14w LED panels. I also have a 2 4ft T5 fixture and 10 25w CFL's (not currently in-use). I have started 5 strains from seed and 2 strains from clones. I have them set in a 5'x 5'x1.5' portable closet, 1 small 8" fan to circulate inside the closet. The closest has been completely wrapped in mylar. I use a larger 24" fan to circulate air in the room the closet is in. No other exhaust as of yet. I plan to take pictures but haven't yet. well theres that I do have some questions but I think I'll do somemore reading before I ask to soon. Well folks. Thats me, any feed back is appreciated, :rauch08:

Latest posts

Top Bottom