Hello Fellow Farmers

• Thread starter Pendragon686
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pendragon686

Pendragon686

Well i know i left this as a hanging sort of situation.. Sorry for that.. I was soooo tied up with work and such.. but the end results are as follows... I had an issue with my digital PH Meter, and it caused a PH Imbalance, so i removed the stuff sort of before i really wanted to.. My Net Yield of dry weight was about 115 grams. and OMFG.. is this some sweet stuff.. Very nice indeed... This is Dispensary quality for sure.. I am very happy with the results. I am now running 2 Auto blue dream plants. i will create a new thread on this grow in a day or so.. I am learning lots while doing this and i figure in about 5 or so more years i will have a real good process with some real good herbs. right now.. its pretty darn good though.

IMG 2090
IMG 2094

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Well i know i left this as a hanging sort of situation.. Sorry for that.. I was soooo tied up with work and such.. but the end results are as follows... I had an issue with my digital PH Meter, and it caused a PH Imbalance, so i removed the stuff sort of before i really wanted to.. My Net Yield of dry weight was about 115 grams. and OMFG.. is this some sweet stuff.. Very nice indeed... This is Dispensary quality for sure.. I am very happy with the results. I am now running 2 Auto blue dream plants. i will create a new thread on this grow in a day or so.. I am learning lots while doing this and i figure in about 5 or so more years i will have a real good process with some real good herbs. right now.. its pretty darn good though.

View attachment 688626 View attachment 688627
Looks good mate nice job

Pendragon686

Pendragon686

thanks One Drop.. I thought this would be weak pulling it off with mostly cloudy trichs, but.. OMG.. it is super heady and oh so sweet.. can't wait to grow this strain again and bring it full term without issues.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
thanks One Drop.. I thought this would be weak pulling it off with mostly cloudy trichs, but.. OMG.. it is super heady and oh so sweet.. can't wait to grow this strain again and bring it full term without issues.
I go for 10% clear 60 to 70 milky and rest Amber . Good luck on your next grow .

Top Bottom