Hello Fellow Farmers!

• Thread starter Eddie G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Eddie G

Eddie G

Thought I would start my first post here. Love the thcfarmer community, been reading forms on here for years.

I'd like to thank all the awesome moderators and well known farmers for all the knowledge I have learned.

I can't wait to start a grow journal this year. Hopefully I'll have the time to post. I'll post some pics from my previous indoor grow when I get to my computer.

I'd especially like to thank Texas kid and sea maiden for all the generous knowledge shared!

Some info about me, I've been growing indoors for a few years. I do coco drip to waste with organic nutrients. This year I'll be farming on a beautiful 100+ acre farm in beautiful southern California. I'll post pics once I start building the greenhouses.

Canna1
Hello fellow farmers 2
Hello fellow farmers 3
Hello fellow farmers 4
Last edited:
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Welcome to the farm! I believe TK has been far too busy to spend any time here. I, on the other hand, have had plenty of time. I look forward to seeing your pix!

indicabush

indicabush

Howdy and welcome to the farm; nice pics....100 plus acres and greenhouses sounds like loads of fun.

Eddie G

Eddie G

Signed the lease today!! As soon as the mud dries up a bit I can start building.. I have to keep the total budget under 50k so I may only have enough for one greenhouse with all the proper gear, dehumidifier, ac, irrigation, soil(trucked in by the yard) etc.. it's off grid so solar is a must.

Top Bottom