hello fellow growers. funny ass pic found! :)

• Thread starter 420life
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420life

420life

joined a little bit ago.
my friend texted me the funniest link today
White-Kush.jpg

you can see it is for sale at the tude.... NOW THAT SEED COMPANY needs to really look at their photos before handing them off to the seed banks :)
that is one fucking catapilar that i hate to see during bud time. on my outdoor crops once in awhile i would find these greedy buggers eating the bud at the base leaving the rest to dry up and die :(

Power OG

Power OG

Wow. What else can you say. Smh I'm glad I dnt have to stress that. Welcome to farm where you can rest assured you won't see caterpillars on bud shots of products for sale. Lol
Respect

420life

420life

The best part is the cameras focus is totally on the caterpillar
it almost as if they were photographing the caterpillar for notation or just to admire on the same memory chip as the finished strain photos.. IDK... someone was focusing on the picture but not focusing on what to do with it after it was taken:cool:

420life

420life

joined a little bit ago.
my friend texted me the funniest link today
White-Kush.jpg

you can see it is for sale at the tude.... NOW THAT SEED COMPANY needs to really look at their photos before handing them off to the seed banks :)
that is one fucking catapilar that i hate to see during bud time. on my outdoor crops once in awhile i would find these greedy buggers eating the bud at the base leaving the rest to dry up and die :(

the reason my friend found it it was on sale that day. so it was on their front page! ouch!
thanks for all the love. lots of good responses kept me smiling. thanks for the welcoming.

have a great holiday weekend everyone! 420 710!

Dankorene

Dankorene

dude 420Life sorry for stalking your posts, i have OCD and i have your 710 enail so i get weird sometimes and overdo stuff. i never harass you, i only praise you so i hope it doesn't bother you. i see your post above WOW it really is in your company's nature to PAY ATTENTION TO DETAILS
you are a really cool brand my experience with your company has been nothing short of great stellar service!!!

your enail rocks

BudBogart

BudBogart

I'm glad you guys said that. I was beginning to think my crop could be infested with cats and I wouldn't see them! I'm old, but glad I'm not that old yet.

Dan789

Dan789

Just found this, that caterpillar hasn’t moved from 2014, lol. (I almost think there may be two, look to the center where the hole is, the darker crescent is one possibly and a second one further out at the 9:45 position, the green edge looks very suspicious). Who knows by now that buds gone and the worm(s), fell off and got stepped on.

jipp

jipp

i think i see it. only thing that really gives it away i guess is its dark head. but still just looks like bud with fucking thc all over it. heh, with a caterpillar shape if you have fucked up vision like me.

Top Bottom