Hello fellow growers

• Thread starter BlazeAllDay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BlazeAllDay

BlazeAllDay

Brand new to the forums! Im in Southern Oregon 3800 watt indoor grower. excited about learning more and sharing what ive learned along the way!

BlazeAllDay

BlazeAllDay

will do the ladies are sleeping until 4pm will shoot some then!

Sinner D

Sinner D

3800 watt? What combination of lighting is that? 5 - 600 watts and a couple 400's?? Just curious. Sounds like a dream setup to me. I've just got a 400 watt setup, but I'm working on upgrading in the next few months...this sh!t can get really expensive.

BlazeAllDay

BlazeAllDay

3 1000 hid hps 2 400 mh in my veg room and yeah i had to start out real slow but built a 20'x8' room inside my garage i still have room for a light or two in my flower room, that tax return is so close i can smell it!!!!

BlazeAllDay

BlazeAllDay

ive got blue dream and grape ape in their 3rd 4th week of flower and more of the same plus OG kush in the veg some 4 gal pot and some 5 gal pots soil blend little happy frog a little fox farm. my flower plants now are way too tall im maxed out on height we had a terrible power outtage that delayed the last crop almost a month! and with the ventilation down mold showed its blasted face so these ladies ive got now are crazy tall ive had to hack away the lower branches, they would have been fluffy anyway.

20130303 173019

20130303 173037

Sinner D

Sinner D

Dude, the ladies look great! I'm glad to see that the size of your buds are comparable to the size of the plants that I have flowering in their 4th week. I was getting kinda worried that my GDP's weren't filling out as good as they should. I love the canopy of this strain. I get a lot of inner leaves! So many that I don't think it's possible for them to get all the light necessary unless I use a clip lamp and a CFL to shine from the bottom. Really nice pics though Bro. Looks like a really healthy operation.

BlazeAllDay

BlazeAllDay

Dude, the ladies look great! I'm glad to see that the size of your buds are comparable to the size of the plants that I have flowering in their 4th week. I was getting kinda worried that my GDP's weren't filling out as good as they should. I love the canopy of this strain. I get a lot of inner leaves! So many that I don't think it's possible for them to get all the light necessary unless I use a clip lamp and a CFL to shine from the bottom. Really nice pics though Bro. Looks like a really healthy operation.
thanks man! its nice to hear the kind words!

homebrew420

homebrew420

Welcome. Looking good in there. This is a good place for all experience levels. Plenty to learn and teach.

Peace

Sinner D

Sinner D

I totally like this forum better than some others I've joined, or posted on. As a matter of fact, I just erased an account on Michigan Medical Marijuana Caregivers Forum because there's too much politics on that site. Too much "I know the law better than you!", and "I've been doing this much longer than most." It got old quick, and it was SO lame. This site is all about the grow and I like that. I get on here and feel at ease to discuss and enjoy discussing the finer facts of cultivation. There isn't a bunch of B.S. about it being a 'business', who's got the best credentials, or who can copy and paste the best facts about a local or state issue. Everyone is here to help and listen. Seems like the most humble and well informative site I've had the pleasure of being a part of. To all of ya's, CHEERS! Thanks for the good vibes!

BlazeAllDay

BlazeAllDay

well said, i left the forms a year or so ago for the same reasons i was looking for new genetics and stumbled upon this place and have enjoyed getting back on once again! ive learned a little along the way and want to learn much more!

Latest posts

Top Bottom