Hello folks🤠

• Thread starter OutlawGardener
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OutlawGardener

OutlawGardener

I'm new to the forums, and even though I have about a decade of experience growing my own meds indoors, I'm planting my first seeds in almost a decade, so I feel like a newbie grower, too. I retired recently, what better time to plant a garden? I have a 4ft x 4ft x 6.5ft tent, 400 cfm centrifugal fan/carbon filter combo, and two 300W LED arrays. My first run is going to be with hybrid seeds I bred between 2002 & 2010, and kept in the deep freeze....I have them, they're free, and I'm curious what the germination rate will be.

Looking forward to getting to know the community, update/expand my knowledge, and feel the satisfaction of growing my own high quality buds again.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I'm new to the forums, and even though I have about a decade of experience growing my own meds indoors, I'm planting my first seeds in almost a decade, so I feel like a newbie grower, too. I retired recently, what better time to plant a garden? I have a 4ft x 4ft x 6.5ft tent, 400 cfm centrifugal fan/carbon filter combo, and two 300W LED arrays. My first run is going to be with hybrid seeds I bred between 2002 & 2010, and kept in the deep freeze....I have them, they're free, and I'm curious what the germination rate will be.

Looking forward to getting to know the community, update/expand my knowledge, and feel the satisfaction of growing my own high quality buds again.
Welcome! Can’t wait to see what you bred back in 2002 era 😁

Any chance you remember any of the crosses you made?

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

Welcome! When you get a chance come shoot the sh!t at @CannaGranny place. 👍

Latest posts

Top Bottom