Hello folks. New to growing here. Need help! Thank you

• Thread starter chad43764
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chad43764

chad43764

My name is Chad. From Ohio. Just starting some indoor auto flower mimosa. I'm n the process of preparing the soil. I'm not entirely familiar with gardening jargon but grew up in the country n worked n our garden, so forgive me for being lack with communication.

I am working on a tight budget. I got 600 watt full spectrum led and 4x4x80 grow tent with carbon filter but not set up yet. Waiting for supplies n will be here shortly. I have organic tomato and veg Dr earth and bloom. I also have Fox farm liquid concentrate kelp n molasses.

For now I've got a nice size tote n the basement with dirt n promix mixed together. Was gonna add some bloom n veg to my soil mix as well as worm casting and then plant seed in top soil and soil mix n 5 gallon fabric pots. Any recommendations? Ain't got money tbh and did see same set up work for another, but with you folks experience/wisdom u could possibly help. Thank you

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Hello Chad.
Welcome to the forum. I'm just across the border. Petrolia Ontario.
We spoke some in your other post. I just read what you have for a light. It's very important that you keep the
light at least 30" above the tops of your seedlings. You will find that 65% power setting is plenty right threw veg at 30".

Today's LED lights are super powerful and you must keep this in mind, it is super easy to burn plants.
Some plants in flower can handle a little higher light levels but great care should be taken when plants bust the 30" zone.
Even an inch or so.

chad43764

chad43764

Hello Chad.
Welcome to the forum. I'm just across the border. Petrolia Ontario.
We spoke some in your other post. I just read what you have for a light. It's very important that you keep the
light at least 30" above the tops of your seedlings. You will find that 65% power setting is plenty right threw veg at 30".

Today's LED lights are super powerful and you must keep this in mind, it is super easy to burn plants.
Some plants in flower can handle a little higher light levels but great care should be taken when plants bust the 30" zone.
Even an inch or so.
Should I maintain that distance throughout the entire grow?

Top Bottom