Hello friends šŸ˜€ heres my setup!

• Thread starter Knox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Knox

Knox

Hey everyone not a "new" grower but new to growing with all the proper tools and sometimes costly things that come with it.

I've recently set up my first tents! 2 32Ɨ32" x5' that fit nicely in what was previously my closet. One for veg and one for flower (both vegging atm) one holding my TallyMons and the other some TM clones and a future mother of Candy Kush. I got the clones from my work and the tallymon was tested at 28%thc so decent šŸ‘Œ that's as far as i know of any testing I'm not sure about any other cannabanoids.

Ordered a bloom plus 2500 for my flower tent and it's running great at 180w dialed back from 250w. Gets warm but not hot. I have to admit I'm new to leds but I've got about 12" of clearance from canopy and plants are loving it. Impressed with the tech nowadays (I haven't grown at home in years)

They're in soiless and im running the techna flora recipe.

Only thing I could complain about is it's a tiny bit noisy seams like a cheaper 4" in line fan even with a muffler it's a bit loud.
Any suggestions for a decent priced very quiet 4" fan?
Hello friends   heres my setup 6
Hello friends   heres my setup 5
Hello friends   heres my setup 4
Hello friends   heres my setup 2
Hello friends   heres my setup

Hello friends   heres my setup 3
C

ChewyCharlie

Hey thanks for the recommendation. AC Infinity is what I was thinking of going with so its good to know its popular. Have you used it personally?
Yeah i have the 6ā€ with the bluetooth controller which i will be upgrading to the wifi one any day now. Also have 2 of their oscillating fans

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

I have a T6 combo and agree with CC. I would go with a little bigger fan like the T6 rather than the T4. Yes on the Controller 69 vs. Cont 67 they usually include with those fans.

I use the T6/Cont 67 in a 5 x 5 but I wish I had gone with the T8 and the controller 69. I'll be upgrading to that soon along with acquiring their Cloudbreak T3 humidifier and Cloudray S9 oscillating clip fan.

Knox

Knox

I have a T6 combo and agree with CC. I would go with a little bigger fan like the T6 rather than the T4. Yes on the Controller 69 vs. Cont 67 they usually include with those fans.

I use the T6/Cont 67 in a 5 x 5 but I wish I had gone with the T8 and the controller 69. I'll be upgrading to that soon along with acquiring their Cloudbreak T3 humidifier and Cloudray S9 oscillating clip fan.
This could be an option for sure. I'm running off one fan for two tents and i'm not sure if airflow is optimal in the second tent, I may have to swap my flower and veg tent positions so flower is drawing in the fresh air first to keep humidity down. Setup is in my room so i'm a little concerned a 6" might be too loud?
also this 4" fan is on lowest setting and it pulls in the sides of my first tent a bit perhaps a bigger fan will just implode it? haha

C

ChewyCharlie

Whens the 9ā€ oscillating coming out all iā€™ve seen is the stationary one?
For two tents( veg and bloom) i would definitely want each to have its own ventilation.

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

so i'm a little concerned a 6" might be too loud?

also this 4" fan is on lowest setting and it pulls in the sides of my first tent a bit perhaps a bigger fan will just implode it? haha
You need to open the air vents to allow more CFM to pass through your tent. Your tent walls shouldn't be sucking in. A little negative pressure in the tent is fine but the fan shouldn't be struggling because the inlet is not large enough to pass the required amount of air. You said it was a bit so it's probably fine but if the 4" fan is pulling them in it would seem you need a larger air inlet.

Last edited:
Knox

Knox

You need to open the air vents to allow more CFM to pass through your tent. Your tent walls shouldn't be sucking in. A little negative pressure in the tent is fine but the fan shouldn't be struggling because the inlet is not large enough to pass the required amount of air. You said it was a bit so it's probably fine but if the 4" fan is pulling them in it would seem you need a larger air inlet.
aye I hadnt event thought of that. Thank you!

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Whens the 9ā€ oscillating coming out all iā€™ve seen is the stationary one?
For two tents( veg and bloom) i would definitely want each to have its own ventilation.
I put in a notice to them to alert me when they become available along with the T3 humidifier. I'm hoping they'll get more in by next month.

Top Bottom