Hello from a Michigan Medical Farmer

• Thread starter chalicedoctor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

chalicedoctor

Glad to find a well moderated forum that caring people on it. I am a 28 yr. old medical marijuana patient in the newly liberated Michigan, and have been looking for a site to post some of my grows, ideas and also to give back some of what others have shared with me. Every day is a new opportunity to learn, so I try to experience as much as I can and learn about the world in the process. Well about my growing experience, until recently I was a devout organic soil grower. Than I switched to CropCircle brand coco since their coco is cut for them instead of being a by product from another co. I am really enjoying the speed coco has added to my grow room. I have learned the basics plus a little more, and still am able to learn somthing from the most inexperienced grower.
Without the desire to learn you never move forward,
-Chalicedoctor
p.s. Hello every body!:bubblez:

E

easypleasie

Welcome aboard, chalicedoctor! It's a nice friendly place we have here. Mods do a good job of keeping the rifraff out.

U

ugmjfarmer

Hey there! Glad to see another michigan peep hanging around. These are good boards with excellent breeders here. Crop Circles are quality coco, i like your choice. The SGS Guys here in Lansing distribute them out to Sunlight Supply to the rest of the US so remember your choice of that boosts the local economy. Those people are also semi involved here in with us as medical patients. Its always a good thing of course.

Welcome aboard and :hi :passingjoint:

D

Dice

Eather of you michigan peeps from the U.P? I dont live in Mich but im just under the u.p.

C

chalicedoctor

glad to hear fromeveryone so far, it seems like this will be a good place to start posting my grows at. I'm in the greater Lansing area and have gotten to know thoose at SGS and the MMMA well. We have a compasion club that meets every 3 0r 2 weeks, so I get to hear a lot of whats going on. I always try to stay informed. Growing and smoking local product can be away to stimulate your cities/states economy, so it's great when you can find local companies to support.

C

chalicedoctor

I'll be glad to learn what I can from this comunity. Knowledge is esential to personal growth.

K

Kushtard

welcome aboard. I am a forst year medical grower as well. I thoguht about coco but the salt retention and price was not enough to turn me away from organic soil. I mix some coco in though. Cool it works. I started in hydro and was not impressed with the way an ebb table works for plant numbers for us CA patients. I need trees to stay legal. Are you going the tree route? Or aiming to pull of sogs? A nice perpetual fouir pot I am establishing in 7-10 gallons of pre-amended peat. Pics man!

G

guanoman

welcome to the farm chalice,fellow michigander here,im sure you'll find a warm lovin' feeling here. \keep up the local and state support.we need it!!!!

G

guanoman

hey chalicedoctor. you should check out the M.U.R.D.A. thread being from michigan an all.

C

chalicedoctor

Thanks for the info guanoman glad to see there are more people from Michigan on here, and I'll check out the M.U.R.D.A. thread.
Kushtard- I switched to coco to simplify my grow style after 3-4 years of organic soil and mixing all my suplements into my soil so that all I did was top dress and use plain water. Things started to get complicated and small problems started arising so I thought I'd try a 2-part organic nutrient system(botanicares pro organic series) The only time I stray from organics is for one drop of superthrive per gallon of H2O.

Glad to hear from so many people, I almost didn't write this thread since I really didn't think people would be this friendly,
thank you all for your kindness.

C

crazycanuckster

great site

A tonne of useful information on here.... Also a lot of educated, friendly, likeminded people to share with. I'm hooked....

C

chalicedoctor

thanks again for all the kind words everybody
I'll be looking forward to posting pics as I'm getting ready to move to a new house and will be building new grow rooms. if any one has suggestions for the best way to convert a dry michigan basment into a forest of dreams let me know , the limit here is 12 plants total, looking forward to the ideas, I use coco - coir top feed by hand.

S

scuba steve

Welcome to the farm community!!!I am sure you will find EVERYTHING you are looking for here.All the members are very smart,and are happy to pass on there success.Welcome again.Steve

D

Dice

Ok you guys have to cross lake michigan to get to me. Want sum bud? I will put sum in a bottle and go trow it in the lake let me no when it's there. LOL
I will tell ya this much thow the Holland Mich area is a great place for an outdoor grow. Not that I now from experinse or anything. HeHeHe
Great thread glad to hear theres freedom fighters all around me.

Top Bottom