Hello from Amsterdam

• Thread starter Robert Jan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Robert Jan

Hi guys,

My name is Robert, i live in Amsterdam and i'm growing for quite some time now. Untill now i've only been reading the forum but i also want to post some comments and ask questions...

Grtz,

Robert

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Greetings and Welcome Robert! Tell us a little about growing in Amsterdam if you can. How many plants are you allowed? Is there a clone market in the dam? new strains running around?

incognito

incognito

I'm with "sanvanalona", what's up? I welcome a native's opinion on the new laws. Are they really shutting down the coffee shops? Can tourists still enjoy? I always wanted to visit and attend the Cannabis Cup. My children are grown up and I am so close to being able to afford that trip.
Sorry "Robert Jan" for being impolite, I should have introduced myself and welcomed you first. I am new to "The Farm" as well. In no time at all, I found this forum to be a great place to learn from experienced, good-natured growers. The list of books I've read on the subject of cannabis is growing. However, I still learn something everyday on this site. I love it.
Happy Farming :)

Top Bottom