Hello from Australia

• Thread starter crocodile og
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

crocodile og

Hey everyone ive been a long time lurker here but now im a memeber. Yay!!!

Love the good vibes and community spirit.

Also learned a lot here too. Looking forward to absorbing some knowledge and hopefully I will have something to contribute too.

Big thanks to brother Pantagruelion for the push to make the switch from MNS forums. I was jimmy the gent over there.

Much love and happy gardening. :)

C

crocodile og

Wow thats the nicest and fastest welcome ive had... anywhere!!!!

Love you guys

May your harvests be heavy, and fuck broad mites!!! Glad we dont have them here :)

C

crocodile og

Welcome,,, Is there good Australian bud around in your area? Do kangaroo's eat bud? lol. i was just wondering what your predators are? we got ganja eating deer in our mountains.
Yeah mate roos love ganja and possums too. Pigs are the worst though. Blue uniforms and helicopters ;)

Yeah my circle has good bud. From me :D Wifi, Blue Dream, Bubba, White Strawberry and some new stuff in the pipeline. US strains are the bomb and everyone loves kush. And I blast BHO and make bubble too.

But most outdoor is pretty rough. Looks like shit but some smokes ok.

Most commercial indoor is Viet Bong PGR crap. And goes for $350 a zip retail. No love in it at all. Outdoor bud $150-250 oz depending on time of year and location. Dont let the boys In the triangle know though or theyre going to be trying to send units here ;)

Last edited:
C

crocodile og

Welcome to the Farm!!! My hubby is from Oz :)
You lucky thing ;) But he's even luckier.

Im hoping my wife will be from The USA. California girl? Fine, fresh fierce right?

You guys are the best I'm actually tearing up from such a warm welcome.

Thank you. I hope I can live up to all your expectations.

Farm Fam Worldwide!!! :D

kid4twenty

kid4twenty

I'm an aussie too, hope you are still around! Want to get a gang of us aussies and run amuck

Top Bottom