Hello from Austria!

• Thread starter friendlyneighbour
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

friendlyneighbour

hello fam!
Im a cannabis enthusiast like all of us. Grower, pheno collector newbie, business man and knowledge hungry 25 years old friendly neighbour from Austria in Europe. *no, kangaroo’s are from Australia* ;) :p

Happy to be here. Hope you guys have had a great day so far!

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Hiya.

I don't know if they save the crap for obvious westerners, but your pizza sux. They put all kinds of weird shit on it and really just disgrace the thought of a nice pie.

I love your alps, hate your pizza. And so close to Italy too...

Welcome to the farm. No hate, I just take pizza seriously. 😁

F

friendlyneighbour

Hiya.

I don't know if they save the crap for obvious westerners, but your pizza sux. They put all kinds of weird shit on it and really just disgrace the thought of a nice pie.

I love your alps, hate your pizza. And so close to Italy too...

Welcome to the farm. No hate, I just take pizza seriously. 😁
Haha sad but true. Love the energy 🤣

Alps are beautiful… weed grows like crazy up there!!! 😍

Nice to meet you. 🤟🏼

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

I sat at a lovely roadside restaurant out on the deck end of spring. I look up, and there are people skiing in the snow above me. I look down and see people water skiing in the lake between the mountains below me. Breathtaking. So freaking cool.

Then the pizza came. My travelling business partner looked and me and said "do they make this with dishwater?"

Could be worse, if you came to New York where I grew up, you would have to contend with the Garbage Plate.

A traditional Garbage Plate is your choice of cheeseburger, hamburger, white or red hots* (aka hot dogs, especially those made by local company Zweigle’s), Italian sausage, chicken, or grilled cheese, served on top of any combination of home fries, french fries, baked beans, and/or macaroni salad. The plate is usually topped with a Rochester-style meat “hot sauce.” Optional mustard, onions and ketchup may be added on top. A Garbage Plate is traditionally served with a side of buttered bread (in case you were still hungry!).

I get mine with a fried egg on top. Maybe my culinary tastes are the problem, not your pizza?

F

friendlyneighbour

I sat at a lovely roadside restaurant out on the deck end of spring. I look up, and there are people skiing in the snow above me. I look down and see people water skiing in the lake between the mountains below me. Breathtaking. So freaking cool.

Then the pizza came. My travelling business partner looked and me and said "do they make this with dishwater?"

Could be worse, if you came to New York where I grew up, you would have to contend with the Garbage Plate.

A traditional Garbage Plate is your choice of cheeseburger, hamburger, white or red hots* (aka hot dogs, especially those made by local company Zweigle’s), Italian sausage, chicken, or grilled cheese, served on top of any combination of home fries, french fries, baked beans, and/or macaroni salad. The plate is usually topped with a Rochester-style meat “hot sauce.” Optional mustard, onions and ketchup may be added on top. A Garbage Plate is traditionally served with a side of buttered bread (in case you were still hungry!).

I get mine with a fried egg on top. Maybe my culinary tastes are the problem, not your pizza?
Culinariy tastes are def. different. :D

There are places in austria where you can get real napolitan pizza like there are places in nyc where i can get gar adge food haha :D

But never been to nyc yet… but damn now i am curiouse about those hot dogs!!! 🤤🤤🤤

Top Bottom