Hello from Boulder, Colorado USA

• Thread starter CropReport
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CropReport

Hello Farmers! I've read THC Farmer for a while. Decided it was time to get on board.

I run a small seed co in Colorado. We're not out to win anything or get rich, just trying to fix the problems of our seed supply and to set a good example as to how it can be done in Colorado.

My interest in primarily in pure Sativas. I journal under the same handle on the GC forums.

No lack of Colorado people here, that is for sure!

That's all I got. -CR

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome CropReport

I used to live in Boulder about 25 years ago, was a really fun place to be. I bet it is even more fun now. My buddy used to live out of town right over the hill from the police station and would grow the dankest weed. Good memories

mal

S

SweetIslandFunk

Propss my friend, fellow colorado grower here good for you man I didnt know there was a seed company in colorado. I live around that area i'm usually up there once a week or so, beautttiful girls in boulder.

C

CropReport

Propss my friend, fellow colorado grower here good for you man I didnt know there was a seed company in colorado. I live around that area i'm usually up there once a week or so, beautttiful girls in boulder.

Yeah, we went to meet with members of the state senate and made our case. CO govt has been really interested and supportive of what we're doing -- at all levels -- so my hat's off to them for being open minded and showing common sense.

We're a young operation, but we're getting it done.

The girls, they grow them nice here for sure. Thanks for the welcome. -CR

sky high

sky high

Welcome.

I saw the link to your Co. in the Co Strains thread. Diggin that artwork.....

good luck with the venture

s h

C

CropReport

Welcome.

I saw the link to your Co. in the Co Strains thread. Diggin that artwork.....

good luck with the venture

s h

Thanks man. The guy who drew that was living outdoors. We paid him for that art and some others and he's kindof turned his life around and has a place to stay. You should see the original :)

Y

Ya...The Pizza

I feel you on the seed co. bro. I'm doing the same thing up here in montana. Its really quite amazing all of the industries a state creates when they decide to allow medical. Keep doing your thing. From what I've found, at least up here, Greenhouse seeds and Barney's Farm seeds sell the fastest. Just thought I'd mention that, any feedback on what strains are hot-sellers down there would be much appreciated.
Much Love, Pizza

C

CropReport

I feel you on the seed co. bro. I'm doing the same thing up here in montana. Its really quite amazing all of the industries a state creates when they decide to allow medical. Keep doing your thing. From what I've found, at least up here, Greenhouse seeds and Barney's Farm seeds sell the fastest. Just thought I'd mention that, any feedback on what strains are hot-sellers down there would be much appreciated.
Much Love, Pizza

That's great to hear. We're not importing any seed for sale until the rules change, but look into the Montana Seed Act and get acquainted with how they do things there. The day may come when we can move them back and forth with ease.

Thanks for the welcome. -CR

Latest posts

Top Bottom