Hello From British Columbia

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Greetings, fun to be a member here finally, been lurking for years. I'm an ACMPR licensed grower in BC Canada with about 20 years or so experience growing. Looking forward to being able to interact here and learn and share.

Cheers, and here is a couple pics from my last cycle.

Platinum cookies, and pre-98 Bubba
Hello from british columbia 2
Hello from british columbia

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Beautiful flowers there!
Thank you! They are genetically gifted specimens for sure. These were grown in 7 gallon pots of proterra amended with worm castings and gaia green 4-4-4. Feed was really simple, floranova grow and bloom. No boosters, no pk13/14.

Next run I'm experimenting with Green planets Massive. Already seeing an increase in bud size and vigor.

S

SnowshoeJoe

Greetings from Vancouver Island my friend. Looks like you've got some good Frost going on there.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Greetings from Vancouver Island my friend. Looks like you've got some good Frost going on there.
Thanks, I'm also on Vancouver island. Well.. Near enough anyway, I'm on one of the gulf coast islands.

schwab0619

schwab0619

Thanks, I'm also on Vancouver island. Well.. Near enough anyway, I'm on one of the gulf coast islands.
Hello BC peeps. I'm going to Vancouver this weekend. First trip there. What is the best dispensary in Yaletown that we should visit? Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks in advance

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Hello BC peeps. I'm going to Vancouver this weekend. First trip there. What is the best dispensary in Yaletown that we should visit? Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks in advance

Have to say, I dont go to dispensaries. Most of them in BC stock old degraded product because they dont know when they'll get shut down...

And truthfully I haven't been to the city of Vancouver for a long time. Van Isle is where it's at. The people are nicer and it's way more laid back. The Lower Mainland is a bit of a cesspit.

S

SnowshoeJoe

Hello, l don't know if anything opened in Yaletown. It's been a slow roll out on the legal shops.

S

SnowshoeJoe

I'm on the south island. I hope you were able to keep your lights on over the last couple of days. I lost power a couple of times.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I'm on the south island. I hope you were able to keep your lights on over the last couple of days. I lost power a couple of times.

It's been crazy for sure... Power has stayed on though. I think that last major windstorm just before christmas took down most of the hazard trees and branches.

But, roads are terrible with all this snow and my 4x4 is broken, so I'm housebound at the moment

S

SnowshoeJoe

It's been crazy for sure... Power has stayed on though. I think that last major windstorm just before christmas took down most of the hazard trees and branches.

But, roads are terrible with all this snow and my 4x4 is broken, so I'm housebound at the moment
I'm not going out much either. Sit back and have a smoke LOL

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I'm not going out much either. Sit back and have a smoke LOL
Yep. I have a kegerator in my living room that dispenses Hoyne Dark matter and and another keg of homebrew, plus a couple pounds of a few different kinds of pot. I'm good.. lol.
Though I'm running low on snacks...

S

SnowshoeJoe

Yep. I have a kegerator in my living room that dispenses Hoyne Dark matter and and another keg of homebrew, plus a couple pounds of a few different kinds of pot. I'm good.. lol.
Though I'm running low on snacks...
I hope your roads clear up today. It's okay over here on the main roads but the side roads are still pretty bad. I could go for a quite awhile on Buds and beer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom