Hello from Cali.

• Thread starter L3tsGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L3tsGrow

L3tsGrow

Hi, my name is Scott. My buddy had some 5 week old plants and he was running out of room. I jumped at the opportunity, bought a Mars Hydro 2X4' kit, brought my four plants home and, well here I am. I'll be transplanting these tomorrow into 5 gallon bags. Ill be using Super Soil and Fox Farms for topsoil. I'll keep my thread updated and I will be looking for ideas and advice. Thank you all for your help.
Hello from cali
Hello from cali 2

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Hi, my name is Scott. My buddy had some 5 week old plants and he was running out of room. I jumped at the opportunity, bought a Mars Hydro 2X4' kit, brought my four plants home and, well here I am. I'll be transplanting these tomorrow into 5 gallon bags. Ill be using Super Soil and Fox Farms for topsoil. I'll keep my thread updated and I will be looking for ideas and advice. Thank you all for your help. View attachment 2100855View attachment 2100856
Nice plants scott, Happy growing👍

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Hi, my name is Scott. My buddy had some 5 week old plants and he was running out of room. I jumped at the opportunity, bought a Mars Hydro 2X4' kit, brought my four plants home and, well here I am. I'll be transplanting these tomorrow into 5 gallon bags. Ill be using Super Soil and Fox Farms for topsoil. I'll keep my thread updated and I will be looking for ideas and advice. Thank you all for your help. View attachment 2100855View attachment 2100856
Looking nice and healthy, scott. Following along! Consider topping and or some LST if you start running out of headroom

Bilber

Bilber

That's awesome.....

By the looks of it, your going to run out of room......

Not really......well you could, but they look super healthy.....

Great job so far....

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Hello from cencal! You're friend is super nice to give you such good looking plants. Happy growing! 😊

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
Four plants in a 4x2 gonna be a tight fit.. good luck man.

Dadman86

Dadman86

Welcome to the farm bro. Sweet set up I like how you got your shit together first than plants! Many blessings to you and your first grow. I'm watching the thread.

Latest posts

Top Bottom