Hello From Canada!

• Thread starter SMACKA
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SMACKA

SMACKA

Hey y'all, I've slowly been moving from forum to forum since the OG days.

Have heard good things about THC Farmer and hope to get to know a lot of you better :)

Just fired up the old microbox and have a couple seedlings growing up. Will post a thread once I have something interesting enough to show.

So... what's up with you? Where you from? What are you growing? What are you smoking?

jipp

jipp

welcome to the forum.. just a desert rat here. i do get to see lots of you Canada snowbirds tho this time of year :D

chris.

SMACKA

SMACKA

welcome to the forum.. just a desert rat here. i do get to see lots of you Canada snowbirds tho this time of year :D

chris.

I can only imagine! That said it's starting to heat up 'round these parts, too.

I suppose that might have something to do with why I decided to dust off the old box and pop some beans.

Do you have anything growing now? Also, I see from your sig you're probably already know a thing or two about VPD :) Thoughts?

oh cleaning out the cutting box ready to set up some Moby dick and sweet black angel run . hope your day is going smooth as silk . regards OD.

For what it's worth, I'm vaping some Moby Dick as we speak!

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter

I suppose that might have something to do with why I decided to dust off the old box and pop some beans.

Do you have anything growing now? Also, I see from your sig you're probably already know a thing or two about VPD :) Thoughts?

sweet ive never grown it so whats it like ive heard its a very nice strain did you grow or is it someones elses .

SMACKA

SMACKA

sweet ive never grown it so whats it like ive heard its a very nice strain did you grow or is it someones elses .

Someone else's unfortunately. It's gass-y as hell; strong diesel flavour.

My first time tasting it, honestly. I tend to buy fruit-based strains otherwise.

jipp

jipp

im a noob. i am learning a lot on my first grow.
i have probably did everything one is capable of doing wrong. but im sure learning a lot.

here is my grow thread.
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/my-cheap-ass-grow.87030/page-57#post-1903228

hope you have a great day.

chris.

SMACKA

SMACKA

im a noob. i am learning a lot on my first grow.
i have probably did everything one is capable of doing wrong. but im sure learning a lot.

here is my grow thread.
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/my-cheap-ass-grow.87030/page-57#post-1903228

Awesome. I've done the same. Had a few successful outdoor grows when I was growing up, but now I'm dialing in a top-to-bottom perpetual microgrow, cloning in a PC Case and flowering in a small clone tent. Will update with a thread soon.

It's been a hell of a ride taking things indoors and trying to shrink them down.

Good for you on making all these mistakes. A lot of them are one-time mistakes you get out of the way quickly. Before long you'll be growing that loud fire! :D

Top Bottom