Hello from Canary islands!.

• Thread starter Alfred
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Alfred

Hello friends, i´m the same alfred of the other forums like to icmag, grassciti, tratingyourself, cannabiscafe, cannabislandia, themotherplant... and the owner of a on-line grow called hopefulgrow.com.

I hope learn more and more, and know more friends in the cannabis wolrd

In this moments i´m smoking Blueberry from Dj short and some Deep Chunk buds from my momma.

In da outdoor, i have growing some Vietchunks, some Purple Afghan, and every hybrids from Blue Stone Sanctuary ( The undertaker, x- kush, Morphine blue... etc) i can´t wait to harvest !!!! :happy: Diferents adrican strains from Mozambique and Etiophia, and some old school mazar.

Soon will make a thread with a lot of pics.

Peace and love for everybody of this forum. :cool:

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
hey mate welcome to the farm mate :D

A

Alfred

Thanks friends!!! good welcome!

Is really nice the forum!, new site !.

D

dna genetics

alfred welcome to the farm and glad to have you around

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

Hey wuz up Alfred, I have some beans that were gifted to me of your vietchunk. I havent had a chance to grow them but I've seen grows of it amazing. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

K

koopa troopa

alfred, good to see you. how are things over in canary land? must be a jungle over there bro!

on a side note, those purple afghans never came. how is the blubba doing? white rhino cross?

got 3 vietchunks ready to be flowered. topped them once and took 2 clones from each. vegging under 600 until i'm ready to flower.

k+ to you

B

British_Hempire

Hi Alfred, great to see you here.

For those of you that don't already know, Alfred is one of the good guys and has a huge heart! I'm proud to call him my friend.

F

frenchfarmer

hy alfred welcome here!
where did u go for ur etiopians strains?

S

stashtrash

wellcome alfred, its very nice to see you here, this forum is getting better by the day!hope to see some of your wounderfull creations!
peace

M

Murciano207

yeeee alfred!!!

a ver cuando te dejas caer por aqui mamonazo :D:D:D

un saludo ahull!!! :dance

D

drpressure600

welcome to the farm

hi, welcome to the farm, you'll like it here . .

I

Indianche

Hi matey how are you ? Welcome to the farm ,good to have ya !

N

ndnguy

Any more info on this Blue Stone Sanctuary??? They reasonabbly priced?? Like to read the descriptions on their gear for sure.

B

BITYmagicBeanz

hi you cool alfred,welcome too the farm..liking the site/ going to grab me a few packs of seeds, do you have any of the undataker in?

Bity

Top Bottom