Hello from colorado springs

• Thread starter springs5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

springs5

Just wanted to say hello to everyone out there. Been legal since april and enjoying all the good things that have come from it. I have been lucky enough to meet some good people so far and looking forward to talking to others. I have had 2 harvest so far and i`m hooked. Nothing like growing your own meds and helping others that for what ever reason can`t.

P

pikes peak 69

Glad to see you post. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

pp69

W

wingman580

Springs5 welcome I also am a legal MMJ patient who grows any favorite strain?

C

CoCannabis303

Awesome, Its amazing to see how fast the medz scene has exploded in the Co. Feels great to smoke the pain away without fearing court time. Im also a denver medical patient/caregiver, love to hear so many people like us exist now a days.

~Much love from the 303~

S

springs5

Springs5 welcome I also am a legal MMJ patient who grows any favorite strain My favorite strain i have grown so far is probably island sweet skunk with orange kush pretty close behind. pp69 hope you and yours had a great christmas too. Thanks for all your help and advise. You really are an awesome person the way you the way you help others anything I can help with let me know. Happy New Year everyone and may your harvest be beyond your expectations!!!

T

TyKaycha

Welcome! Be sure to check out the Colorado thread. It can be found here Lots of other mile-high farmers who share experiences, personal stories, news stories, current & upcoming regulations, reviews, and more.

Again welcome!

Latest posts

Top Bottom