Hello from Colorado

• Thread starter combatstoner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

combatstoner

Hello from colorado

Hello all,
Great to be here. I've been growing for 9 years. I've been growing exclusively in living soil in earthboxes. I'd like to venture into other methods, which is why I'm here, to learn more.
I have severe PTSD from years of combat exposure. Cannabis has been a god send and gave me my life back. The least I can do is share that with others.
Above picture is my last grow: Orange Cookie chem (clone) by Free World genetics. Struggled with the PH towards the end on this one hence the large amounts of yellowing.
Thanks!
combatstoner

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
View attachment 2074109
Hello all,
Great to be here. I've been growing for 9 years. I've been growing exclusively in living soil in earthboxes. I'd like to venture into other methods, which is why I'm here, to learn more.
I have severe PTSD from years of combat exposure. Cannabis has been a god send and gave me my life back. The least I can do is share that with others.
Above picture is my last grow: Orange Cookie chem (clone) by Free World genetics. Struggled with the PH towards the end on this one hence the large amounts of yellowing.
Thanks!
combatstoner
Howdy, and welcome to the Farm! 🤠

What part of Colorado? I'm about 50 miles East of the Springs.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Hey Deadstill, thanks!

I'm in Denver.
Right on man I'm going up there today to get the wife from DIA.

Say don't they have Shrooms in Denver now? I stay TF away from cities especially Denver if I can, at all costs, but I heard they legalized or at least decriminalized shrooms in Denver? I know they are legalizing them across the state starting next year or maybe 2025, but it passed last year's election so it's going to be legal soon. I think they gave it like 2 or 3 years before it goes into effect so they can "prepare" ? I'm not sure on all the details..

At any rate, having PTSD myself, shrooms definitely helped me. I could use another treatment or two, actually 🤠

C

combatstoner

Say don't they have Shrooms in Denver now? I stay TF away from cities especially Denver if I can, at all costs, but I heard they legalized or at least decriminalized shrooms in Denver? I know they are legalizing them across the state starting next year or maybe 2025, but it passed last year's election so it's going to be legal soon. I think they gave it like 2 or 3 years before it goes into effect so they can "prepare" ? I'm not sure on all the details..

At any rate, having PTSD myself, shrooms definitely helped me. I could use another treatment or two, actually 🤠
Correct. The new law does away with the penalty for personal consumption. It will not be sold in dispensaries however. There are supervised treatment centers around Denver for folks who want to approach it with trained medical staff on hand during your therapy. I'd love to try it, a bit nervous. I did them once about 15 years ago and had a horrible experience with it!

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

Correct. The new law does away with the penalty for personal consumption. It will not be sold in dispensaries however. There are supervised treatment centers around Denver for folks who want to approach it with trained medical staff on hand during your therapy. I'd love to try it, a bit nervous. I did them once about 15 years ago and had a horrible experience with it!
welcome!
0.25g-0.5g micro doses don't do pretty much nothing psychedelic wise, but can be of a big help for depression and well being.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Howdy and welcome!

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Ptsd is being treated really well with mdma, especially with the supervised sessions. Its amazing the experiences people have. Life changing with 2-3 experiences

Top Bottom