Hello From da EAST-COAST

• Thread starter sm0ke_dawg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sm0ke_dawg

Whats going on Farmers???

Decided to join a couple months ago and I have been lurking from time to time. Seems like a great site to be apart of. Most ppl here seem to be positive and helpful. I have been no a few forums and I only actively log onto one daily. I am a MOD on another site, but come here to learn from all you cali and other great growers. A member I have known for some time, 619ster put me onto the farm and onto alien genetics and I would love to learn more about organics. I currently grow in soil and have done hydro in the past. Primarily DWC, I am in the process of setting up a waterfarm grow and might use some DWC along with it. But my goal is to learn how to farm organically and by june of next year or before the spring i would love to know how to farm using organics in soil and the best way if possible to farm in hydro using organics. I see a lot of controversy on the hydro/organic talk so i would rather learn soil since in the summer months i prefer soil due to heat issues. I have been growing since 2010, my first grow was not so great because of POS LEDS i wasted money on. I currently use HPS/T5/CFL's/CMH and LEDS. A little of everything from each spectrum. Looking forward to meeting some cool people and learning from yall.

CaliGoldGenetics

CaliGoldGenetics

welcome to farm,

im new here too,
pretty cool to hear your wanting to try to go organic.

I guess to be safe I should start with to each his own,( just to make it clear im not hatin on anybodys preference) i realize that dif systems all have thier place in the world and thier own unique utility that they offer. Being an organic farmer myself, I advocate organic because i think its a really nice clean, smooth, tastey, smoke, and i would recommend if you have the luxury, to plant outdoors in the ground, in preferably as big of a pit as you can dig out and replace with a premium soil mixture ammended with everything you can get your hands on in your area. Out here by the ocean we have access to kelp that washes onto shore and locally theres a huge facility that specializes in worm castings, plus tons of other stuff, so were blessed with alot of organic material locally to go scrounge for. Depending on your area you may have access to all kinds of good stuff. In my experience with organiccs outdoors, in the ground, in most cases the more diversity you can incorporate into the soil matrix the better.. ....

Top Bottom