Hello from Dave@ Medicalmarijuana.ca

• Thread starter medmj.ca
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

medmj.ca

Hey everyone. I'm Dave, one of the Directors of Medicalmarijuana.ca. I recently heard about THC Farmer from a friend of mine Reeferman. Now that I'm here at the farm I cant beleive I havn't been here sooner!! My self I'm a longtime hardcore, hydro grower in the heart of Canada's medical industry, B.C. I'm looking forward to having a chance to meet more people with the same interest and the same passion for our perfect medicine, marijuana!!
Thanks
Dave

S

sunsimulator

Hello Dave .. welcome with open arms ! lol ,, Well being it was Reeferman that sent ya over here ! IM NOT ALLOWING THE POST LOL <<< JOKING! we love refeerman . And any friend of his is a friend of ours!

YA need anything let me know . i'll do my best to help ya out!

H

headband707

Hey Dave I'm from BC too hows it hangin bud or should I say hows your bud?? lol peace out Headband707

M

medmj.ca

Hello Dave .. welcome with open arms ! lol ,, Well being it was Reeferman that sent ya over here ! IM NOT ALLOWING THE POST LOL <<< JOKING! we love refeerman . And any friend of his is a friend of ours!

YA need anything let me know . i'll do my best to help ya out!

Thanks for the hospitality!

M

medmj.ca

Welcome Dave,
I am waiting for my designated grower license and its 9 days overdue...groan.
I have just upgraded everything in my hydro system in preparation and will give free to my first patient.

Try giving health Canada a call, they should be able to tell you where they are in the process.
medmj.ca

Latest posts

Top Bottom