Hello from Fl Soon to be somewhere in latin america growing

• Thread starter attila333
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

attila333

Hello all. I currently in fl but like the title says I will be in Latin America within a few months. Getting all the tools and so forth before i go. They do have a hydro store near by which is cool. Not sure what nutes they will have but will find out he he. I have grown before for personnel use but could of done better and it was 15 yrs ago. Grew White Rhino. But now I want to grow alot more. Looking for help has my garden grows. Will be using a little ebb and flow maybe a little spaghetti lines. Veg was thinking a 400 or 600 mh with alittle led support. Flower thinking 1000's hps. Want the yield hehe . Thinking Sea of Green with more time in veg. But very open to any good advice. Wont lie would really like to hook up with a old grower just in case I need quick advice in a few months. Hopefully someone running something similar. Oh i got seeds ICE,CRYSTAL,WHITE WIDOW and Super Silver Haze. Almost looks like a value pack from www.marijuana-seeds.nl .Luckily I have a friend in country that is going with a shopping list to price out exactly what they have and prices. But far from a expert and honest any suggestion please....

Latest posts

Top Bottom