Hello From Germany

• Thread starter kenmastazz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kenmastazz

Hi,

my name is ken Im 37 years old and started growing a year ago and learned soooo much first it was for the smoke but now i really found a passion.

We have some german forums but the people here are a little grumpy ....so i deactivated my account

I really like the growing part the most but hate the drying process i guess that is the
yinyang.gif
of cannabis for me.

I started my third grow a month ago and every day Im learning new tricks and would like to explore some new territories.

I hope we can learn from one another and im looking forward for all the productive discussions!

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the farm! You’ll fit in nicely here. It’s a pretty laid back and relaxed atmosphere. Kudos!

K

kenmastazz

Guten Abend Toaster,

Im on my 3rd grow at the moment but every grow i had some deficiency/lockouts Im not sure. My tap water is on the hard side with a very bad ca:mag ratio 10:1 so I used ro water this time but am struggling to keep the pH up. Im not exactly sure what im doing wrong....

My setup:
Tent: 120 x 60 x 200cm
I have a proemit sunflow bundle 300W LED(im not sure if links are allowed but google proemit they are a small company making DIY Kits and their own products like sunflow)
Biobizz All-mix + BB Nutes feed using BB schedule
AN CalMag
6L Pots

I would really like to try hydro but i like to grow different strains at the same time so im not sure if it is possible to run different strains with the same reservoir.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Guten Abend Toaster,

Im on my 3rd grow at the moment but every grow i had some deficiency/lockouts Im not sure. My tap water is on the hard side with a very bad ca:mag ratio 10:1 so I used ro water this time but am struggling to keep the pH up. Im not exactly sure what im doing wrong....

My setup:
Tent: 120 x 60 x 200cm
I have a proemit sunflow bundle 300W LED(im not sure if links are allowed but google proemit they are a small company making DIY Kits and their own products like sunflow)
Biobizz All-mix + BB Nutes feed using BB schedule
AN CalMag
6L Pots

I would really like to try hydro but i like to grow different strains at the same time so im not sure if it is possible to run different strains with the same reservoir.

Yeah, I seen proemit and 700€ for 2 CXB3590 and a driver is a theft at broad daylight.

This is our tap

20180921 043417

I also use BioBizz and have great results. The only thing I add is some epsom here and there. Ive been using all sorts of dirt from the cheapest bag I could find to compo sana and barely ever got an issue that was not related to growers error. I also never pH my feeds. Keep in mind that calmag contains pretty high levels on N so adding grow to the formula might lead to N tox. Like I said, i would try adding epsom instead of calmag and go back to tap without pH-ing.

K

kenmastazz

Yeah, I seen proemit and 700€ for 2 CXB3590 and a driver is a theft at broad daylight.

i got a good deal on ebay :) but other than the high price it is a very good LED with bluetooth etc.

This is my tap:
alles Mittelwerte

Leitfähigkeit bei 25 °C 500μS/cm
pH-Wert 7.5
Gesamthärte 11.9°dH
Karbonathärte 9.7°dH
Calcium 77mg/L
Magnesium 7mg/L
Natrium 20mg/L
Kalium 2.6mg/L
Säurekapazität (KS 4,3) 3.5mmol/L
Eisen 0.02mg/L
Mangan 0.0mg/L
Ammonium 0.0mg/L
TOC 2.8mg/L
Sulfat 38mg/L
Nitrat 1.5mg/L
Nitrit 0.0mg/L
Chlorid 33mg/L

I also use BioBizz and have great results. The only thing I add is some epsom here and there. Ive been using all sorts of dirt from the cheapest bag I could find to compo sana and barely ever got an issue that was not related to growers error. I also never pH my feeds. Keep in mind that calmag contains pretty high levels on N so adding grow to the formula might lead to N tox. Like I said, i would try adding epsom instead of calmag and go back to tap without pH-ing.
Ive been using calmag from AN and its a bad ratio for me 4-0-0 with only 1.1%Mag.
Fixing mag def with that is = N toxicity

I will definitely try a coco grow and I think I will try some hydro system next run....maybe GHE aeroflo10
If not I will be using tap water and add some epsom salt when switching to 12/12 and maybe 2 weeks later again....

Top Bottom