hello from grampa

• Thread starter doctord
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

doctord

hello everyone! i am glad to be here! been a member at a few other sites i see some friends are already here.i'm a grey haired old grampa...been farming for 30 yrs.chat with some of you later....peace! doctord

R

RansacktheElder

Welcome to the farm! I only wish my paupau had been a grower.....All I got was an alcoholic construction worker! He did teach me how to shoot dice and book #'s though, so it wasn't a total loss!! But I digress, welcome!

T

thc4sim

Welcome to the Farm DoctorD!!

see you around the farm....

:passingjoint:

N

Nuglover

Welcome to the Farm DoctorD. Glad you could join us.Hope you enjoy your stay.

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Yup...that's what I'm talkin bout...another old fart like me representin.

Welcome doctord, we'll have to share some war stories sometime.:icon_cookie:

I

ismokepot

I think we need to start an "Old Fart" link...........

Dr.stickerdick

Dr.stickerdick

Hello Doctord, there's plenty of upstanding, AARP elligable, canna loving folks here,myself included. Peace

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Hello Doctord, there's plenty of upstanding, AARP elligable, canna loving folks here,myself included. Peace

LOL! Those people won't leave me alone! Constantly pelting me with mail offers. I'm not yet ready to go there however...my heart is still too young. I'm all about getting the discount meals at restaurants tho, haha.

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the farm doctor d :D

D

doctord

thanks for the welcome! i feel right at home already...some real good vibes here!

I

ismokepot

I feel good.........nothing like some tasty bud and oxygen from a tank!!!

R

RansacktheElder

Hmmmmm, drop a valve on it and hose that baby to a vaporizer bag! Oh hell yeah!

stanknkatz

stanknkatz

welcome to the farm, got a square dance going on over at the barn....drop by and vape a few.

M

Midori

ojisang okairinasaii !!!:character0103: welcome home grandpa!!

D

doctord

damm ismokepot how did you get my picture? lol! thanks for the welcome might have to check out that square dance might be a hoot! later! doctord

Top Bottom