hello from humboldt

• Thread starter Tank Fillerman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tank Fillerman

Hey there, I have been growing and breeding for 15 years and I would love to share some of my genetics with you guys. I am not really an internet guy per se but this seems like a good way to change that.

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

welcome to the farm...what strains are you working with?

take care and be safe

T

Truth Hurts

What's up do you drive the diesel delivery truck? I'm just guessing cause of your name...I wonder if I know you.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

welcome to the Farm, Tank! Love to see some pics of your gear! I'm sure you have some good genes after 15 years of selecting and breeding...

T

Tank Fillerman

Ive been working with a few strains lately, most notably an arjans ultra haze #2 with true og kush. The initial cross
(before backcrossing into the haze) had over 30 distinct phenotypes! Also, warlock x pineapple, g-13 haze x pineapple and pk X pineapple. I am still in the selection process with these 3 strains. Another plant that I have not flowered yet is the LA conf X pineapple, which due to it's amazing structure, I am most excited about.

As for me being the Diesel guy, the only diesel I would ever be involved in is of the sour variety and even then I'm tired of growing that. PGE baby!

Widowmaker

Widowmaker

Welcome to the Farm,
WOW!! Sounds like U gots interesting DNA there, look forward to learning more. There is a forum for questions
"Forum Help, Suggestions & Feedback " if you need some help with the "Internet Thing". Have fun!!
:icon_spin:

D

dusty

PGE baby!

Sorry about your luck! It's .45 cents per watt hour last time I checked...hope you're tappin that!

I hope you change your attitude towards generators. They're a great way to get a lot of power for a fair investment(not the grow, the investment in fuel, service, parts, and the actual equipment)

How much would it cost you to run 50 lights with that .45 cent watt hour bill for one month? Figure out how much bulk red fuel delivered is to run a 75 kW whisperwatt for a month @ 66% load and laugh your way to the bank :)

T

Tank Fillerman

How much would it cost you to run 50 lights with that .45 cent watt hour bill for one month? Figure out how much bulk red fuel delivered is to run a 75 kW whisperwatt for a month @ 66% load and laugh your way to the bank :)

1. running 50 1000k lights off pge is impossible. the biggest service they can hook up is 48k, which leaves you 40k or so for lights, maybe 30k in the summer.

2. I'm not a diesel mechanic nor do I wish to become one or have to rely on one on a regular basis.

3. Anyone running a "diesel dope" operation has a huge target on his or her back thanks to that jackass up hacker creek a while back.

4. Know your delivery driver? Not as well as you think you do. i acknowledge the fact that I could be wrong in your case.

5. I and my inner circle would consider it very bad form to laugh on the way to the bank.

D

dusty

1. running 50 1000k lights off pge is impossible. the biggest service they can hook up is 48k, which leaves you 40k or so for lights, maybe 30k in the summer.

I better return that 400 amp service then...

Welcome to THC Farmer!

T

Tank Fillerman

I better return that 400 amp service then...

Welcome to THC Farmer!

kinda funny that you have been touting the many wondrous values of generators yet now you claim to have a 400 amp service, which means either you had an underground cable installed or you are a real baller and you grow in a warehouse. either way, I am intrigued. Are you running triple phase? one panel? two? What did you tell PG&E if and when they came out to dig the trench?

if you dont mind me asking.

D

dusty

kinda funny that you have been touting the many wondrous values of generators yet now you claim to have a 400 amp service, which means either you had an underground cable installed or you are a real baller and you grow in a warehouse. either way, I am intrigued. Are you running triple phase? one panel? two? What did you tell PG&E if and when they came out to dig the trench?

if you dont mind me asking.

Well my man, they didn't ask me when I applied for the permit for an upgrade from a 200 amp service to a 400 amp service at the particular property that the upgrade we're talking about was done at.

All they did was set a date for them to come and put a new transformer and wire take my money and give me a pretty smile.

The power is regular old single phase and the meter is attached to a 400A disconnect that feeds the panels.

Up in Kettenpom where power is scarce I have a whisperwatt.

T

Tank Fillerman

Well my man, they didn't ask me when I applied for the permit for an upgrade from a 200 amp service to a 400 amp service at the particular property that the upgrade we're talking about was done at.

All they did was set a date for them to come and put a new transformer and wire take my money and give me a pretty smile.

The power is regular old single phase and the meter is attached to a 400A disconnect that feeds the panels.

Up in Kettenpom where power is scarce I have a whisperwatt.

nice, proof that what's good for us is good for them. I have only ever had the balls to deal with 200A service upgrades, which are still aboveground connections. Good to know!

Top Bottom