Hello From Huntington Beach

• Thread starter 420drifter
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

420drifter

Just wanted hello and introduce myself. Will be uploading some of my project tomorrow. Thanks and take care all!!

H

headband707

Hey 420drifter I partied in that area along time ago Cali LA?? Lots of fun lol peace out Headband707:cool0041:

djstiks

djstiks

Huntngton Beach.... Surf City.... located in Orange County. 15-30 minutes from LA

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

cant miss it... its a nice place to live... you should try the co op on pch and broadway they are pretty good... but just like with any co op you need to pick carefully

H

headband707

Yup we actually stayed at Leo Corrilo Beach I believe it was called just down from Huntington beach fucking cold in Oct. on the beach lol peace out Headband707

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

dude it was storming the other day!! waves were huge I put on my snowboarding gear and went out there, the challenge was to smoke a bowl in the storm... ma

S

sneakatoke

whats up drifter. welcome to the farm. word..im from oc too. keep it real.

H

headband707

I bet it was lol lol.. fuck it was cold when we camped there lol lol Water came all the way up into our tents at 5:00am one morn lol Soaked the whole campsite out lol . They were fishing for Sharks when we were there.. peace out Headband707

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

yeah i finish for little grey sharks and small leapord sharks in huntington harbour the biggest one I caught was 28in..

Latest posts

Top Bottom