Hello from Ireland

• Thread starter moleygunn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

moleygunn

Hi, I'm moleygunn from Dublin. The site looks great! Are there many more Irish growers on here?

jagle

jagle

Irish too, sup kid..

how about some info, what you running, what strains?

Donnybrook

Donnybrook

Faith & Feckin Begorrah ,

Welcome Aboard Moleygunn , The Irish are Feckin Everywhere .
I was in Dublin Town Temple Bar district smokin some great hash 6 yrs ago today .

Remember , Ya can always tell an Irishman , But you'll surely not tell em much ,,,

Donnybrook

Donnybrook

of course this is depending on the amount of substances currently within his blood

True Enough Jagle , As well as the Lovely Lass er 2 upon his lap during his Self-Inebriation . Ya Gaotta admit , The Irish sure know how to throw a Hooley & laugh at the face of adversity . I say we all meet up at Newgrange fer the Spring Solstice & blaze a few in the tomb fer our fallen Ancestors , Then go for a good Trad Session & Reinstate the Smokin Section & Blaze a few with several Jameson's & Guinness's . Then a Sunrises on the Strand lookin fer Silkys & I'm sure we'll see at least 3 er more .

Is beo duine gan a chairde ach ní beo duine gan a phíopa.

One may live without one's friends, but not without one's pipe.

M

moleygunn

Irish too, sup kid..

how about some info, what you running, what strains?
I'm only just getting started. That's why I'm on here. Was thinking about using Canna from a place in Dublin. Do you guys have any experience with it?

jagle

jagle

yep mate, i use there nutes for soil, the terra range, flores, veg one and pk 13/14.
i grow in rockwool cubes for germinating. then into some normal soil with perlite and a small amount of bat shit. then bat shit when there older.

Top Bottom