Hello from Kanata

• Thread starter RedSky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RedSky

:mellow:Hello Fellow botanist Just a TY Guy checking Out the Forum. Hope Its better then Most?

Peace in your Pipe

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hi RedSky welcome to the friendly farm enjoy your stay :D no trolls here!

New grower? then read our

Looking for info on a certain strain? Check out our Strain Guide -

Thinking of visiting Amsterdam? check out our Coffee Shop reviews -

R

RedSky

:happy:Thanks for the Welcome Logic and Good to Know you are not putting up with troll crap. I've noticed a lot of familar fellows around and thats great Karma Bro. I am a veteran from way back in the BCGA days and learned the trade in the Kootenays if ya know where I mean. Been growing a good 15 years plus both Indoor and Out. Used to operate a Hydro store out west too so you could say I do know my way around the Botany Miracle round. Thanks for setting up the forum, Marco reccommended it to me and he's so real it scares me sometimes... haha

:DPeace in Your Pipe

T

Tolpan

Welcome to the Farm RedSky!

Beautiful area you live, lucky one! Was in BC and Alberta in 2001 for about 6 month, love it! Was most near Canmore, Calgary and Vancouver, most mountaineering, climbing, etc..
Your so blessed in this area, hope to be back soon. Lots of good friends live there!

Tolpan

M

Marco Renda

Hey there I know you! LOL .... Welcome to the farm I know that you will enjoy it here

Take Care and Peace
Marco

R

RedSky

:coolHey Mr. Marco

Hows it Growing ? Keep up the Good Work Bro and Who are you voting for this election? Harper Must Go A !! haha

:sunPeace in Your Pipe

T

thc4sim

Welcome to the farm RedSky!

Hope to see you around the farm!:sun

Top Bottom