Hello from me to you, I am Heather Leigh Johnson with Marijuana Hillbilly Magazine

• Thread starter MHillbillyMag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MHillbillyMag

MHillbillyMag

High, my name is Heather Leigh Johnson and I am the editor at Marijuana Hillbilly Magazine. I am also a photographer with a passion for nature and living green, hmmmm, well that's me so high and glad to be here.... ;)

I'm not the best at introducing myself so please any questions you may have about me feel free to just ask....

MHillbillyMag

MHillbillyMag

Thank you very much, I have been reading the past hour lol So many great posts...

MHillbillyMag

MHillbillyMag

One lil photo for everyone to enjoy and yes I hope to meet all kinds of people, who knows maybe get some great articles and stories from some. Our magazine is all about our readers, sharing what they have have to say and want to see.

Monster
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the farm, nice nugget of joy you've got there. Hope all is well with you and yours

mal

MHillbillyMag

MHillbillyMag

Welcome. Is your magazine online or subscription?
We are actually online and subscription, you can see all our issues on Facebook and can flip through them via a link on our website. Also thank you and glad to be here, so much great and helpful info.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Hi Heather, I did find you online yesterday. It's kinda funny, because you have the same last name and hillbilly theme going on as another gal who's joined us recently. Any association or relationship to Terry?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ha! You ladies working together on the same, or just similar, project(s)?

I don't usually catch stuff like that, thusly, Ha.

F

fuzzy

Lol, no doubt!I was actually confused for a second.I was in a coma a few yrs back and i thought i was getting my names and faces mixed up again,lol.Wow, glad its not me,lol.Welcome to the farm guys(gals) peace,fuzzy

MHillbillyMag

MHillbillyMag

She is my partner, we own the magazine :) Plus my mom.... :) So yeah you could say same projects.

Top Bottom