Hello from MI

• Thread starter bigErn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bigErn

Hey peeps!

Just joined this forum at the suggestion of my friend, Beasters x Haze, and I'm stoked to see some great discussions taking place, plenty of information to absorb, and more excited to see that the forum has a good vibe.

I'm interested in crossing paths with any people that are interested in cannabis genetics and more specifically in finding any people interested in using molecular techniques (RAPD or RFLP markers, etc.) for breeding medicinal strains.

I look forward to meeting some good folks and also to learning from and contributing to the forum.

Cheers
:rauch08:

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
whats up homie~ welcome. dirty mitten reppin' :)

B

Beasters X Haze

What's up ern? glad to see you joining.. MI represent!

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
GR in the house right down the way from ya and will also playing with seeds,,holla

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

BE - welcome michigander, reppin wit you bro, great place to be fa sho, peace Shiva

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

I saw some of beaster's glass, looked amazing, how's MI's medical scene coming along?

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

the MI MMJ scene has been blowin up. So many new strains around my area it's insane. I use to be able to only get a few strains and randoms ones every once in a while. Now it's like everyone and their dad has a different strain they grow.

Top Bottom