Hello from Michigan!

• Thread starter Weeviestonder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

f1ydave

And why are you banned dude?....totally loosen out? loosen bro? Go back to school my dude. Losing would be what you were digging for there little guy. And you couldn't count all the ways you can make TLO. It comes down to trail and error, it's like the secret family recipe from generations. lmfao Go mumble somewhere else ibTheMan cause as of this moment your not.... Gorgeous meds RAWMAN! Keep rising MI , I'm right next door in the Dairy land and can't wait to see the progress you make! Happy Harvests. CD

He got banned 7 days for talking shit to a guy, calling him a moron I think, stating he didn't think CO2 worked in his experience.

PankFlamingoMon

PankFlamingoMon

Dispensary in Mich?

So there are store fronts popping up? Thats bad ass if so! Awesome thread.

I

Island Sweet Sk

Most dispensaries are scams in Michigan, Quality is bad and if it's decent you'll pay an arm and a leg. These places are suppose to be compassionate but seems to me it's all about the dollar. Grow your own. It's your right, if your legal.

A

alf318

have been a card holder for over a year have a good grow but am nervous of patients anybody else here in kalamazoo area know what i mean pm me lets talk

A

alf318

how do you screen patients still a little nervous of the next step by the way shout out mi

I

ibTheMan

Are you a dispensary? if your smart you should only have people you know well as patients if your a caregiver. IMO

A

alf318

where are you located send me pm in southeast mi looking for genetics to buy or trade

M

motownklown

hello all i am also new to the site , east side mitten shoreline... new CG with hopes of finding some good genetics..

0xygen

0xygen

Do you have any strain review on LA Woman? Been searching through google, and same info is repeated over and over, but I want more in-depth and detailed information. Regarding growing and harvesting, possible nutrients etc..

Top Bottom